Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Damn! Another show I watch is being canceled. Lucifer bites the dust. Another show I liked on Fox is Lethal Weapon. Now that the guy that plays Riggs got fired, we'll have to wait and see what happens with that show.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector tonnage71 private msg quote post Address this user
Mel Gibson must need work these days... 😂
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Damn...time to pull out the raw 9.8 candidates of Lucifer #1 and #2 that I had set aside to have slabbed....and sell them for...ugh, not much.

Than again, I think I have close to a full run...mght have to buy a few stray issues.Now I wont have any reservation s about scarificing a raw 9.8 #1,2 in a full run for a $100 or so.

I actually liked this show, too.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
Another show I liked on Fox is Lethal Weapon. Now that the guy that plays Riggs got fired, we'll have to wait and see what happens with that show.

That show is nothing without Crawford! I actually didn't know he got fired until i read your post...what a terrible cliffhanger to be left on with him not returning. I doubt I will continue watching that show with him gone.
Post 4 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Gutted.

Post 5 IP   flag post
@DrWatson, looks like you're gonna need a new avatar
Post 6 IP   flag post
No, I'm good. It had lost some of the spark from the first season, but it was still enjoyable. The worst part is that the season ends on a cliffhanger come Monday. Maybe it will get picked up elsewhere. If not, such is life. It lasted a season longer than Twin Peaks did back in the day.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I'm in the middle of season 2 (of Lucifer) now...its like the worst time where i'm invested enough to keep watching but too invested to keep watching knowing it ends
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Never heard of that show
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
#bringbackconstantine
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
#savelucifer is trending on Twitter. The show doesn't interest me, but there is a big response from fans to save it.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Why the hell did they cancel The Mick?

That show did not have one bad episode.

I think they would have dropped a couple pegs if Jimmy left for good but killing this show was a bad idea.
Post 12 IP   flag post
It's all about ratings. If the viewer numbers are low, it will get cancelled.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
all of these shows are cancelled for a reason.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

You mean that network executives are morons?
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Never heard of that show

Oh, so it's your fault.
Post 16 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:

You mean that network executives are morons?

No, those network executives renewed Rick & Morty.
Post 17 IP   flag post
@DrWatson Took them long enough.
Post 18 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Ratings and views. It’s not a personal insult, folks.

I was hurt when they canceled the Sarah Connor Chronicles TV show.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Ratings and views. It’s not a personal insult, folks.

I was hurt when they canceled the Sarah Connor Chronicles TV show.

You and me both brother.
Post 20 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Of course. But why was Last Man Standing cancelled? Ratings were very good and the show was excellent fun.

P.S. I hear it is coming back, but on the Fox channel.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Never heard of that show

That's too bad. It's one of the best adult comedy/dramas currently airing (IMO). This last season had a couple of weak episodes, but overall Lucifer has been consistently solid entertainment with likeable characters and well thought out storylines.

Also, there were no headline grabbing creative differences between writers, producers and artists on the set. That should account for something in the age of scandal and ego driven bad behavior.

Other passionately followed series have been revived after being declared dead, and there's a trending movement afoot by Lucifer fans to see the series renewed or picked up by another network. Hopefully this series will be reprieved by exec. producers who still see potential in the series. There's enough groundswell support from fans "raising hell" that Lucifer just might get another look. Fingers crossed.
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Of course. But why was Last Man Standing cancelled?

Because of its conservative overtones. It wasn't the usual liberal BS that most of the Hollywood shows are.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
I hate to say it, but Lucifer was science-fiction on Fox; so it was on borrowed time from day one. For whatever reason, Fox just can't keep a science fiction program for more than a season or two. They have more confirmed kills in the SciFi department than just about any other network:

Brimstone, The Tick, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Futurama, Firefly, Space: Above and Beyond (AKA: Budget Wing Commander), Dollhouse, etc.

Honestly, I thought they'd have canceled The Orville by now, but apparently the reviews calling it "better Star Trek than Discovery" have someone at 20th Century tickled enough to keep it going.

I can't wait for the Disney/20th Century Fox deal to go through. Orville will probably make the jump to ABC, and maybe some of the older SciFi Television IP's will get a new lease on life. Could probably reboot Space: Above & Beyond into a shared-universe TV show w/ the Alien(s)/Avatar films...but I digress.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Maybe it was cancelled because it was based upon a DC comic. The Deadpool movie had to remove some jokes about Disney.
Post 25 IP   flag post
From Twitter...

#saveLucifer

Post 26 IP   flag post
They may pull this off after all.

‘Lethal Weapon’: Seann William Scott To Replace Clayne Crawford; Series Renewed For Season 3 By Fox

clickable text
Post 27 IP   flag post
No.

Doom. Despair. Agony.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Not a Stifler fan eh?
Post 29 IP   flag post
I don't even think he's going to play Martin Riggs. A failure on the level of a biblical apocalypse.
Post 30 IP   flag post
601346 45 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?