Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSP

For Sale: CBCS 7.0 Captain America #113 VSP6298

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I've decided to part with my Captain America #113 CBCS 7.0 with a verified Steranko signature. Upon close inspection (and compared with the #111 that I got at the same time from the same seller) I believe the inscription is "To Conor". I just can't enjoy this comic anymore. I put the tape pull that is on the upper right corner. I was packing it up to go to CBCS and I HAD TO HAVE ONE LAST LOOK!!!! Now, all I see is that tape pull!! So, I am offering it up here first before I put it on eBay. I'm asking $100, priority shipping included, in the lower 48. IF you have an equivalent grade raw (or close) #113, I would consider it in a partial trade deal. Unless it's NM, I'd probably want some cash thrown in. Anyway, I'll give this until Sunday, 6 pm CST to sell. Otherwise it goes on eBay. CBCS # is 0004354-AA-002.

Here is a blow up of the signature on the #111. You can kind of make out "conor" better on this one.

Post 1 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
If you take the tape off the bag before you pull the comic out, it won't stick to the book.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Me, after that comment ....

Post 3 IP   flag post
Since I don't really want to mess around with eBay if I don't have to, I'm bumping it down to $80, priority shipping to the lower 48 included. Same deadline, Sunday by 6 pm CST. This is actually $5 lower than I'll start it at on eBay.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Ill take it jess!
PM me your email so I can shoot you Pay pal
Post 5 IP   flag post
Sold!!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
600777 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?