Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Quantum & Woody 2017 1 2nd Print One Copy6221

Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text
Quantum & Woody 2017 1 2nd Print One Copy ONLY.
Valiant is proud to announce that QUANTUM AND WOODY! (2017) #1 - the FIRST ISSUE of the ALL-NEW and UNPREDICTABLE ONGOING SERIES from rising star Daniel Kibblesmith (The Late Night With Stephen Colbert) and dazzling artist extraordinaire Kano (Daredevil) - has sold out at the distributor level in advance of its upcoming Wednesday, December 20th release date and will soon return to print with a special, highly limited QUANTUM AND WOODY! (2017) #1 SECOND PRINTING!

...So limited, in fact, that we're only printing ONE COPY and immediately going back to press for the QUANTUM AND WOODY! (2017) #1 THIRD PRINTING!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Menoth79 private msg quote post Address this user
Wow...what a gimmick!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

This is out of hand.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Proceeds from the sale of this book go to the CBLDF.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/12/18/quantum-woody-1-second-printing-cbldf/
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't understand the logic of limiting a comic to one issue. It guarantees that only one collector can own every comic. I'm a completist if I collect a company. If only one exists and it's virtually impossible to get, I don't want any from that company. I'm glad I never bought any of their product.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
I don't understand the logic of limiting a comic to one issue. It guarantees that only one collector can own every comic. I'm a completist if I collect a company. If only one exists and it's virtually impossible to get, I don't want any from that company. I'm glad I never bought any of their product.

It's bizzaro world. And to top it off the cover art sucks. Two dudes kissing?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Spawn
It's bizzaro world. And to top it off the cover art sucks. Two dudes kissing?

Two guys kissin'....

Post 7 IP   flag post
600635 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?