Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Deadpool covers 5-2-186159

Collector Topsykrets private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone trying to get those Deadpool covers need to hop on it midtown is already sold out of the dp Captain America cover luckily you can still get it at unknown comics so yeah hit it up people
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Richard_Lam10 private msg quote post Address this user
Is this the same Midtown that was shipping out opened Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Shattered Grid #25 Poly bags with open slits in them ... ???
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Topsykrets private msg quote post Address this user
Whaat I didn’t know about that
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Richard_Lam10 private msg quote post Address this user
Yea, crazy right? Many people received their poly bags with tiny slits at the top. Which means they were looking for the Crystal Variant (1 PER store) and the Chase Variant (1:25) to sell for higher amounts. Shame..

I'll have to hit up my local comic shop to see if he's got any of the Deadpool's still available for pre order.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_Lam10
Yea, crazy right? Many people received their poly bags with tiny slits at the top. Which means they were looking for the Crystal Variant (1 PER store) and the Chase Variant (1:25) to sell for higher amounts. Shame..

I'll have to hit up my local comic shop to see if he's got any of the Deadpool's still available for pre order.

That's downright outrageous! If proven true that could really hurt their business
Post 5 IP   flag post
600848 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?