Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASP

Help finding a witness613

Collector Sanemoreorless private msg quote post Address this user
I am sending in a couple blanks for commissions and I would like to have them authenticated but am unsure how to go about finding a witness to help with that. Any help in finding a witness and/or the process of having a book authenticated outside of a con would be greatly appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector samediarchon private msg quote post Address this user
I am very interested in the answer to this!
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
The artist can send the book to CBCS directly as long as it includes your submission form and a signed form from CBCS

Contact Steve Palus at spaulus@cbcscomics.com for the form
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Or you could call CBCS Customer Service line and they can email you the form. I have the form is my email and saved to desktop.already have one dropped off at Denver Comic Con at CBCS and another one will be mailed next month from a local con where i live at
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Verde private msg quote post Address this user
I've got witnesses knocking on my door everyday lol. All jokes aside, in interested in this too
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector luckroy private msg quote post Address this user
If the artist sends the book in directly, does it qualify for the ASP or is it considered VSP?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckroy
If the artist sends the book in directly, does it qualify for the ASP or is it considered VSP?

There is some paperwork that needs to be filled out by the artist before he sends it in to CBCS. But if the artist send in the paperwork along with the comic, it will get the ASP (yellow) label. Customer service should be able to get that for you, or hook you up with the right person.
Post 7 IP   flag post
600895 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?