Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
They announced the Harley Quinn movie is going to be Birds of Prey. So where do you guys think the hype is going to go? Just to Harley Quinn comics? Or do you think the 99 birds of prey series will get some love too?
Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
For those of us who have not read birds of prey, are there any first appearances or story lines that could get a boost from the movie?

Any issues that could heat up?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos at one time birds of prey 8 was hot (original series) because it had dick Grayson and Oracle kiss
Newer series had first white canary
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Wow. Back to look in my $2 boxes. Thanks
Post 4 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone remember the WB TV Series?

Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Sweet.

I hope Lady Blackhawk is used.

I have 2 beaters and a sweeeet high grade raw copy that I won in auction about a year ago.Could very well catch the highest graded copy (9.0), after bring pressed and subbed.

@Dr.Chaos

If Lady Blackhawk is used, Blackhawk 133 is by far, the book to buy for a nice profit.

Far as the rest goes, Birds Of Prey 8 will start selling again, regardless of the movie's plot.

1st White Canary app is another book.

Showcase 93 or 94...can't remember which issue exactly but that book is the 1st app of Birds Of Prey.

I have a raw 9.6/9.8 (which I will press) of the Showcase book and have graded ASAP..same goes for Birds Of Prey #8.

IIRC, those are all of the non-Harley keys.
Post 6 IP   flag post
On second thought....I just saw that Blackhawk is slated for film production with Spielberg at the helm.

Blackhawk 133 is gonna be awwwwwwesome.💕💕💕💓
Post 7 IP   flag post
Damn, I am glad that I didn't sell either one of my lower grade copies of Blackhawk 133 off my wall this past weekend at the Big Apple.😂😂😂
Post 8 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Blackhawk 133 is a book that was long overlooked. There have been some eye opening sales the last couple of years.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
That book is on my list- just not never bought it
Post 10 IP   flag post
600653 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?