CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Favorite classic pin-up model6063

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

This isn't even a good picture of her. The Charlie's Angels episode with her in a white bikini was classic.
Post 52 IP   flag post
I like women for their brains. You can't get any sexier than a good one of these.

Post 53 IP   flag post

Post 54 IP   flag post

Post 55 IP   flag post

Forgotten faces...

Post 56 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 57 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 58 IP   flag post

Post 59 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
All of the most famous Super Models and Pin Ups own a gratitude of debt to Betty Paige.

She was Way before her time in paving the way for the success of all those who came after.

Both of these Autographed Photo's Ive had for 20 years or better and were obtained through Playboy.

Post 60 IP   flag post
I DO Love me that Ann Margret! She is........ WOW!
Post 61 IP   flag post
The 1934 Garbaty Card set is one I have worked on for many years. These Tobacco cards feature many of Hollywood's leading lady's from a long since gone era that many today will not even remember or recognize. The cards feature gold embossed printing and are amazing quality considering the printing technology of the time.

There are many stories about how the the UK collectors of these cards at the time prized them. Which could explain why, If you look you can find nice high grade examples of these cards.

There is also an interesting story that ties these cards to Nazi Germany leading up to WWII.

http://mdsportscards.blogspot.com/2009/03/cigarettes-hollywood-starlets-and-nazis.html

Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Farrah was my first poster, my friends were surprised as was I my mom let me keep it. Favorite??? Man looking at all the great pics here, tough to pick.šŸ˜Ž
Post 63 IP   flag post
Any list without Marilyn Monroe would be simply ludicrous.

Here is her US Postal commemorative Stamp debut from 1995.

A beautiful piece indeed!

It's hard to believe these Stamp Sheets are almost 25 years old!

If anybody has an interest in obtaining one of these Marilyn Monroe Stamp Sheets I have exactly 2 extra's that I would let go for $25 each postage paid. Both are in Mint Condition.

I only accept Pay-Pal Friends/Family to: johnclayes@comcast.net
Post 64 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Has everyone forgotten the 2 Heather's?

Post 65 IP   flag post
For the Gals in the crowd

Like the Marilyn Monroe Stamps Featured in the Legends of Hollywood Series, James Dean debut on his first US commemorative Stamp Sheet shortly after in 1996. His life was tragically ended in a fatal car crash at the age of only 24.

I have exactly one (1) of these Stamp sheets left if anyone would like to obtain it.
$25 delivered Pay-Pal Friends/Family Only to: johnclayes@comcast.net
Post 66 IP   flag post

Post 67 IP   flag post

Post 68 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
in the battle of Heathers, I'm Team Thomas all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Post 69 IP   flag post

Post 70 IP   flag post

Post 71 IP   flag post

Post 72 IP   flag post

And my Olivia OG art...

Post 73 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Ginger over Mary Ann imo
Post 74 IP   flag post

Post 75 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Ginger over Mary Ann imo

Mary Ann over Ginger imo
Post 76 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Ginger over Mary Ann imo

Mary Ann over Ginger imo

Show pictures. LOL!

Oh! You mean Mary Ann is hotter... definitely.
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Iā€™d say Ginger & Mary Ann were pretty evenly matched as far as attractiveness. But Ginger being a Redhead gives her bonus points in many circles.

One point against her though? Self absorption detracts from beauty, IMO. And from what I understand, the actress that played Ginger, not just the character, sufferers from that problem.
Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
And from what I understand, the actress that played Ginger, not just the character, sufferers from that problem.

We all suffer from this
Post 79 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

Out of makeup that woman is hideous
Post 80 IP   flag post
598059 115 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?