Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector kevinlmillard private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry if this is a dumb question. I submitted my first book this weekend at Fan Expo Dallas, and I was wondering if it will attach to my account? If it does do I need to do anything or does it attach with my email?

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
As long as you used the same customer information as you have on your account, the new order should appear on your account once the order is added to the system. They’re a little behind as I’m still waiting for a book I submitted at WonderCon a few weeks ago to appear. Fortunately, regardless of how long it takes them to add an order, it is backdated to the Tuesday after the show for calculating your turnaround time.

Also, for future submissions, it is a bit faster to submit the order online and then bring the books and the invoice with you to the CBCS booth at the show
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I usually write my dealer account number at the top of the form when I fill it out.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector kevinlmillard private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite thanks for the information. I didn't know I would be using cbcs until the day of. Had a signature witness for Rob Liefeld, and was told he no longer deals with cgc.
Post 4 IP   flag post
600698 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?