Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPGrading Help NeededSignaturesSigning Opportunities

CBCS Paperwork603

Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I am in Arizona. Let's say for instance my friend Joe is in Portland and is going to a con there. I send Joe my books prepped to get signed cause a writer/artist is going to be there and I want that yellow label. Joe is doing the same for his books, he's just taking my books along. Is there a way I can get the majority of the paperwork CBCS has for submission before I send my books to Joe before hand? What I have normally done is when Joe submits books for me, he never includes my billing cc # and has CBCS call me for that info. which I truly love.

My question is how to get the paperwork before hand.

Let me know if anyone can be of help.

Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, just do the invoice online and send it to the show with your books. It actually speeds up the processing of your order when we get them back to the office, and your order will be one of first ones to get the email that your books have been received by CBCS.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Josh Avery who presses comics and gets signatures for me does the same for me. He submits them filling out the submission form without my credit card number and once CBCS gets the books logged in I call and they get my CC info.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
The awesome thing about submitting books at a Con and them doing this, is you can have $ to spend at the con..
Post 4 IP   flag post
596773 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?