Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Solo: A Star Wars Story Trailer6028

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I'm sure Ron Howard did a great job on this movie but, I'm not really sure about this guy playing Han Solo. Time will tell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPEYpryMp2s&feature=youtu.be
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
It doesn't interest me at all. I think I'm done with seeing anymore Star Wars movies.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I know what you're talking about. When I was a kid I remember standing in a line that was 2 blocks long to see the originals. Now, the magic is pretty much gone.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks kind of refreshing to me..... New Faces and all
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
It doesn't interest me at all. I think I'm done with seeing anymore Star Wars movies.
agree for the episodic star wars.. Barely stayed focused through force awakens, haven't been interested enough to watch last jedi.

However I watched rouge one only very recently. Now that captured the star wars magic. And the last major scene. One of the most unexpected but most wanted scenes in star wars history.. I'll load up Netflix just to watch that scene.

If solo can some how do the same I'm interested . If they can follow up with awesome obi wan movie I make be back in the hype train.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't care for either Force Awakens or Last Jedi. But I did really enjoy Rogue One. I will be going to see this and I think it will be more along the lines of Rogue One.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Wraith private msg quote post Address this user
.... just watched that final rogue one sequence again..

magic.

i agree solo probably more rogue one than episode vii.viii. looks like a fun ride.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector D84 private msg quote post Address this user
I can definitely see why they hired an acting instructor for the guy. Seems like it didn't really work. He has the personality of a table.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
I liked the last jedi, thought it was pretty good.

I still haven't seen Rogue One.

Far as the Solo movie, I think it's way too soon to be calling it as awful or what not.

Ron Howard is a good director; I can't think of any movies that he directed offhand that I loved but I'm mostly into indie movies like The Machinist ....btw, if ypu liked Christian Bale as Batman, you'll love him in that fkick.

Also really into James Ellroy scripted film noir flicks.

I definitely like the inclusion of Woody Harrelson...cough cough...True Detective.

Remember season 1 of True Detective on HBO?

If not, watch that on Netflix or HBO on demand to see an [b]example
of Woody's acting chops.

...and I effing love that Paul Bettany is in this movie.

Watch the movie called Gangster No. 1
with Bettany and Malcolm McDowell in the lead roles, it is dark and bloody film noir at its' finest...and shows that Bettany is an exceptional actor.

Harrelson is also one of my favorite actors.

My fairly off topic movie reccomendations aside, I think the first trailer looked alright.
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I put this up today

Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I’m kind of stoked to see it. Actor doesn’t really resemble Harrison Ford that much, but I’m over that. Trailers look good to me.
Post 11 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
I know what you're talking about. When I was a kid I remember standing in a line that was 2 blocks long to see the originals. Now, the magic is pretty much gone.

You havent been to Disney lately then 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Watch the movie called Gangster No. 1 with Bettany and Malcolm McDowell in the lead roles, it is dark and bloody film noir at its' finest...and shows that Bettany is an exceptional actor.

Ahhh YES awesome movie. Freddy Mays!

Highly recommended.
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
The Star Wars parks will be opening next year!

Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
I am really looking forward to seeing SOLO.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
You havent been to Disney lately then

I would rather get a root canal at a Kenny G concert than go to a Disney park in present time/day. Overcrowding, Legionaires Disease, Severe Flu strains, Measles, Skin Rashes, Stomach viruses, etc.

No thanks.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:

I would rather get a root canal at a Kenny G concert than go to a Disney park in present time/day. Overcrowding, Legionaires Disease, Severe Flu strains, Measles, Skin Rashes, Stomach viruses, etc.

No thanks.
That sounds a bit exaggerated.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Nope. Not with the news headlines and stories backing it up from friends/neighbors.
Post 17 IP   flag post
What is it, $100 a pop for Disneyland tickets now? I doubt I'll ever go again.
Post 18 IP   flag post
What about malls? Are you anti Disneyland folks still down for a visit to the local mall???
Post 19 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
What about malls? Are you anti Disneyland folks still down for a visit to the local mall???

I'm not anti-Disneyland. I'm anti overinflated prices, anti-heat, anti-crowds and anti-LA traffic. I still like malls once in awhile even though they are slowly becoming extinct.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I was almost feeling a little claustrophobic at the Motor City show this past weekend. I can imagine the crowds at Disney.
Post 21 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:

No thanks.

I’ve gone the past two years in a row. Pick the right week and theres not much for crowds, nevermind all those horrible diseases you listed LOL

Does that make me a disney survivor?
Post 22 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
I'm going to see this movie only because of Emilia Clarke...love her! Woody Harrelson and Paul Bettany are good actors too, IMO. I don't expect it to be great, just going into it with an open mind.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Where will I see this movie? Glad you asked...

T H E L O C A L M A L L
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Seen it
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Seen it

A T A L O C A L M A L L ?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Seen it

A T A L O C A L M A L L ?

Nope. In a proper cinema. Ending is interesting
Post 27 IP   flag post
600840 27 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?