Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Drahcir private msg quote post Address this user
Tangentially related, do we have any idea what the TAT for reholders is right now?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
@Drahcir I'm not sure about that but would guess 2-3 weeks max.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Have pressed times sped up as well?
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Venomade private msg quote post Address this user
These TAT are for non pressed books i assume?
Post 29 IP   flag post
@Venomade Yes.

@teacha777 That I don't know. Ricketts would be able to answer that.
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBildhauser
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
@TimBildhauser No offense & with all due respect.. but you guys are all talk and #soon. Actions speak louder. PGX has 1 guy in his mom’s garage and gets it done faster, lol.
And with all due respect... we're making an effort to improve the quality of service every day. We don't post updates or give target dates on when things are going to take effect because with everything that's on our plate right now we can't guarantee specific dates. TAT has improved by about 4 weeks since February and we're working diligently to improve it even further.

The point of my previous post is that there's a small group of people doing a whole lot of work to offer better service all around. Keep that in mind the next time you want to post "#soon". These are people that have been dedicating 10, 12 or more hours a day to get books into the system and back out the door. Most, if not all of them, are putting in a hell of a lot of effort to make that happen.

Like I said, we're not perfect and aren't ever going to be. There's always going to be room for improvement and CBCS as a whole is making an effort to do better for all of you. Some things take time and all we're asking for is a little patience.

Will you be moving with the company to Dallas? How is that going to work? Will grading be on hold during the move?
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBildhauser
@Drahcir I'm not sure about that but would guess 2-3 weeks max.

I shipped 3 on the 22nd of March, received March 27th, Shipped and Returned back to me in Arizona on March 31st.
Post 32 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
It feels like my order received January 29th has been in "Grading" for over a month now :/
Post 33 IP   flag post
@KingNampa No, I work remotely and won't be moving to Dallas. There's a plan in place to make the transition as smooth as possible. There shouldn't be much, if any, impact on TAT.
Post 34 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
In February I mailed 1,293 books to CBCS for grading.

Including more than 200 books arriving today they have completed at least half of the order.

I am now up to my eyeballs in slabbed books that I need to list on ebay.

For the love of God, please stop bitching about turnaround times!
Post 35 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Stu private msg quote post Address this user
Bro - I’m still waiting on my submission back in Oct - press and grade. A bit long if you ask me.
Post 36 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@Stu

Pressing basically doubles your turn around time.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahcir
Tangentially related, do we have any idea what the TAT for reholders is right now?

My understanding is that re-holders only take a week or two.
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
@Stu

I'm very aware, but didn’t expect a 6 month wait - still waiting...
Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector Venomade private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
Quote:
@Stu

When were they received?
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
Quote:
@Stu

When were they received?
handed them in at Long Beach CC on 28 October - invoice displays 4 November and still in the received status. Noting the processed within 24 weeks statement to the left. 🤔. Must be the extra pressing time to ensure all are graded as 9.8.
Post 41 IP   flag post
When your order is “completed” but doesn’t ship before end of day Friday:

Oddly, it’s my order received February 13th that has completed (8 weeks) while my order received January 29th is still in grading (10 weeks), though that one did have a signature verification
Post 42 IP   flag post
Collector SlyShadow private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted 8 orders back on November 4th. 1 order in particular had 4 books, 2 of which were fast tracked pressing. The order still shows them as "Received" even though the 7 orders have already been graded and sent back to their owners. How is it 6 months later and there is still no update on the books?
Post 43 IP   flag post
w00t! My January order is Complete! If it ships out today I might have two consecutive days of CBCS deliveries!

EDIT: Book shipped! Again, strange that it was my order received March 12 that just shipped (1 ASP book; 5 weeks) but my order received January 29th (9 books regular, ASP, and 1 VSP;11 weeks) hasn’t shipped yet
Post 44 IP   flag post
Collector Nino_013 private msg quote post Address this user
@dielinfinite might be a silly question, but do they ship out orders daily?
Post 45 IP   flag post
@Nino_013 As far as I know they do. I had an order ship out yesterday and another todag
Post 46 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite ah cool thanks. Got the 'order is complete' email earlier today. Was hoping it went out today as well
Post 47 IP   flag post
@Nino_013 You’ll get a separate email when the order has been shipped.
Post 48 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite yeah i was just hoping id get both emails on the same lol
Post 49 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if this helps anyone but submitted some comics and it was received February 14 with fast past and it shipped last week and I got them yesterday. So a total on 9 weeks.
Post 50 IP   flag post
w00t! another order Completed what’s funny is I had called customer service about it just a little while ago today and they told me that it was expected to be completed May 7
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Hopefully it won't say "completed" until then.
Post 52 IP   flag post
I called today and found out my books are waiting to be pressed - not sure what to think about this since I turned my books in back in late October. True six month mark will be 26 April - per CBCS.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 IP   flag post
I got it in both testicles today. First, my completed order didn’t ship out before the weekend

Then, FedEx let their delivery dates slip a day so the order I was supposed to get today will arrive tomorrow and the one tomorrow I’ll now get Monday. I really hate how their “on the vehicle for delivery” status just means that it’s on the truck, not that it’s out for delivery
Post 55 IP   flag post
598081 999 30