Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Trade: Iron Fist or Venom for Red Sonja5944

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I have a NM Iron Fist #1 Dell'otto that I am willing to trade for a NM Red Sonja #3 (2005) Dell'otto. Pictures below. I also have a Venom #150 TCM Sandoval variant that I would trade for the RS. These are scans of my comics.

Here is the NM Venom #150 that I would trade for the RS #3. No, I will NOT trade both for one.

This is the Red Sonja I want.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Interesting...my first thought was "why not just buy one on eBay?" But I see even though they are not expensive the red Sonja doesn't show up often...last one sold as 2 months ago.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yep. And quite honestly, I think all three of these comics are overpriced on the BIN sales that I see on eBay. I'm actually going through my collection to make room for what I want. After seeing some of the comments on the IF #1 CGC Virgin thread, I thought "What the heck. Let's see if I can trade it for one that I want." I know mine is the trade dress one, but I really like my virgin copy. LOL If it doesn't work, I'll just put it on an eBay auction in a couple weeks and go from there.

Then, when I was looking for the IF to get a scan, I ran across a few copies of the Venom and decided to add that in.

If anyone is interested, I'd be open to other trade offers. If it's horror, war, fantasy or oddball, throw me an offer!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Honestly, you might get some competition for that Sonja cover now! Not from me, not my thing, but I can appreciate it for what it is.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Actually, someone gave a tip that there was a RS on Amazon. I never think of checking Amazon for comics, but I probably will now!! Anyway, picked one up for $8.95 plus shipping.

But, if anyone is interested in these two, shoot me a trade offer!! I like to work trades!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
600892 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?