Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver AgeQuestions

Ebay Sniping Tools5917

Collector 50AE_DE private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
By all means, you guys keep arguing while I use Myibidder to win more auctions with no fees.

Glad its doing well for you. Myibidder has never failed me.
Post 151 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaard
I use Bid-o-Matic. I have it set up to bid at the 3 second mark. I've had a few 'error's where me bid didn't go thru. Each time I get frustrated for about 2 seconds & then forget about it. I win far more than I lose.

This is post #149

I think setting it to the 3 second mark may be pushing your luck.

Btw, I love your "This is post #149" quip😉😂😂💓
Post 152 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50AE_DE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperAgeKids
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Post #140 and #142 don't reconcile with each other lol

Correct.

I read your reply, before reading 50AE_DE's misunderstanding of the facts.

I'm not misunderstanding any of the your "facts". I just don't agree with what you're saying.

Fair enough. 😊

Olive branch extended on my part, towards yourself and KaptainMyke.
Post 153 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Take the olive branch, guys. I believe the op has gotten plenty of good suggestions and can now narrow down his search for the right tools to use. The other "tit-for-tat" was slightly (very slightly) amusing till about page three and a half. I've learned a lot from every vet involved in this thread and surely have notes copied from each. In every field you have a wide range of personalities some of whom will not like each other. Fine, for example in sports players that despise each other can come together, make it work, and win championships.

Does this mean everybody needs to hold hands and become 'lovey dovey kiss kiss'? NO No no! A good spirited debate can sometimes elict and generate great new info and ideas.

Who cares what the history of all this back N forth is.? Not I, nor others here to learn or share. This thread died long ago... let it drift and fade away.....
Post 154 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Post #140 and #142 don't reconcile with each other lol

Correct.

I read your reply, before reading 50AE_DE's misunderstanding of the facts.

I'm not misunderstanding any of the your "facts". I just don't agree with what you're saying.

Fair enough. 😊

Olive branch extended on my part, towards yourself and KaptainMyke.
Post 155 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I am not commenting on this thread anymore, I'm done.
Post 156 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
By all means, you guys keep arguing while I use Myibidder to win more auctions with no fees.

Glad its doing well for you. Myibidder has never failed me.

I'm tempted to try it.

Can you use it completely web based or do you need to download software or use a browser plugin?
Post 157 IP   flag post
It's not Web based. You download it into your phone, and then sign in using your ebay user name and password. From there your can retrieve your "watched" auctions and then you place your bid. You can bid dorm to 3 seconds before the auction close.
Post 158 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@Logan510 100 percent web based.
Post 159 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
It's not Web based. You download it into your phone, and then sign in using your ebay user name and password. From there your can retrieve your "watched" auctions and then you place your bid. You can bid dorm to 3 seconds before the auction close.

If you use your computer there is nothing to download. Pretty easy to sign up and use.
Post 160 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

If you use your computer there is nothing to download. Pretty easy to sign up and use.

Excellent, thank you. I really didn't want to have to download or install anything.
Post 161 IP   flag post
Wow I always thought it was an just an app. I didn't realize it could also be done through a browser.
Post 162 IP   flag post
Bidding tool worked again but I got outbid on the one book I wanted today.
Post 163 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Ok - this is what happens when you use sniping tools - you loose 😆

Just won this one. The second highest bidder bid the same as me, but because I bid (manually) 6 seconds before the auction ended and the other one bid in the last second (most likely using a sniping tool) I won.

If you use sniping tool don’t set it to bid in the last second. If you bid las 5-7 seconds very unlikely that someone will be able to see it and react to it.

Post 164 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
That’s why you spike bid lol
Post 165 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

$1000 lol
Post 166 IP   flag post

Post 167 IP   flag post
Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user
Almost $400 for a 194? Infinity War the biggest opening ever? Man my pile of comic sized Benjamin’s just keeps growing ang growing 👍
Post 168 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by doog
Almost $400 for a 194? Infinity War the biggest opening ever? Man my pile of comic sized Benjamin’s just keeps growing ang growing 👍

194 is not related to infinity war. It is related to a different movie yet to come.
Post 169 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:

$1000 lol

You really bid $1000 for that book? Lucky no one was thrill bidding or you would’ve really overpaid for that.
Post 170 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:

$1000 lol

You really bid $1000 for that book? Lucky no one was thrill bidding or you would’ve really overpaid for that.

No - if I bid 1000 we would not have been 2 bidders ending at $390. However, if KM was the bidder he would have bid $1000 if he really wanted it
Post 171 IP   flag post
I did not bid on that.
Post 172 IP   flag post
Quote:
I did not bid on that.

Sorry - missed a “if”. Comment edited
Post 173 IP   flag post
601333 173 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?