Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Tdog13 private msg quote post Address this user
I hope this thread doesn't get shut down due to subject matter. I stopped collecting for a long time and restarted about 1-2 years ago. This series was made in the 1990's (when I stopped collecting), but I don't see them much anywhere. I read that Overstreet doesn't recognize them and I was wondering if anyone else does and lists them in terms of price/value? I also suspect that CBCS would not grade them, am I correct? Would CGC grade them? Has anyone seen a thread in the forums at either site discussing them? Any help/info is much appreciated.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Never heard of it. Are they about actual murderers? Is that why Overstreet shuns them?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Yes. They are about famous serial killers, or they were initially. I think they ran out of subjects to profile, so they branched out after a while. I just happen to have a few and would like to know if they are worth something so I can get rid of them and parlay that into getting something more worthwhile...like ASM 129 or Hulk 181 (pipe dreams!).
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector helsabot private msg quote post Address this user
You should try the Fogels Undeground Price Guide. It has everything pretty much not covered by the overstreet. I do see these titles on eBay but can’t say I really see any action on them. Hope that helps.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdog13
I hope this thread doesn't get shut down due to subject matter. I stopped collecting for a long time and restarted about 1-2 years ago. This series was made in the 1990's (when I stopped collecting), but I don't see them much anywhere. I read that Overstreet doesn't recognize them and I was wondering if anyone else does and lists them in terms of price/value? I also suspect that CBCS would not grade them, am I correct? Would CGC grade them? Has anyone seen a thread in the forums at either site discussing them? Any help/info is much appreciated.

Comicbookrealm.com has a couple series of this listed. Not worth much.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thanks for the responses everyone! I will check out your recommendations.
Post 6 IP   flag post
598060 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?