Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

New to your collection #35908

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i want it give it to me now
Post 176 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
i want it give it to me now

🤔 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry 🙂
Post 177 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 IP   flag post

Post 179 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
The very first marketed superhero item by Mike Royer, 1968. I'm going to have him sign it in such a way that his sig will be part of the puzzle, but I may want to have it lacquered first in case the lacquer screws up the sig.
That's sunlight on the right.

Post 180 IP   flag post

Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
First Artgerm interior work.

$1 bin find

Post 181 IP   flag post
Collector SpeedforceKJ private msg quote post Address this user

Post 182 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
The very first marketed superhero item by Mike Royer, 1968. I'm going to have him sign it in such a way that his sig will be part of the puzzle, but I may want to have it lacquered first in case the lacquer screws up the sig.
That's sunlight on the right.

Hand Royer a Bic Acid Free Permanent Marker instead of having it lacquered. ..my take anyway.

Here ya go:

https://www.dickblick.com/categories/markers/archival/details/
Post 183 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

I haven't been buying much lately, but I stumbled across this and couldn't resist buying it. I don't recall this from when it came out in 1991.
Post 184 IP   flag post
just arrived from cbcs. Not happy with the 9.2, but really confused on the Batman 24s grader notes. Overall, happy with all these Finch's for the collection

Post 185 IP   flag post
These came from @esaravo. They were shipped quite a while ago - but only had chance to get to them now. Thanks Ed

Post 186 IP   flag post
Some of you may recall that I bought making using one of the ebay promotions and it had a signature inside which was why CGC did not take it into account for the grade. There was some thoughts that it might been the reason why it was not a 9.8

I can now see why it is not a 9.8. There is a tiny bend corner bottom right. It does not seem to be color breaking although hard to tell so I think I am going to take my chances and getting it pressed, signature verified and regarded by CBCS. hopefully I will get it back in less than 6 months

Post 187 IP   flag post
btw - seller shipped it in this one which is pretty neat. anyone knows where to find them? Obviously whoever sells them could learn to include their brand inside so people know who manufactures them

Post 188 IP   flag post

Post 189 IP   flag post
Bought raw via an auction house. Got it pretty cheap so no regrets here. I even got my own yellow manufacturing error version - one of a kind

Post 190 IP   flag post

Post 191 IP   flag post

Post 192 IP   flag post

Post 193 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
The holder is slab-pro.
They sell them on amazon
Post 194 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
The holder is slab-pro.
They sell them on amazon

Tks
Post 195 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedforceKJ

Patiently waiting for my virgin/trade set to arrive from forbidden planet. Any day now....
Post 196 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
A couple more Mark Brooks Variants.

I was glad to get this one...

Post 197 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedforceKJ

Patiently waiting for my virgin/trade set to arrive from forbidden planet. Any day now....

I'm currently stationed in England so I was able to get mine really quick. It's a beauty in person.
Post 198 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user

Iron Fist commission from Al Milgrom.
Post 199 IP   flag post

Post 200 IP   flag post
Collector farseer private msg quote post Address this user
My pickups today from a local collectibles show

Post 201 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
It's not new to my collection, but this is a Cryptkeeper mask given out at the screening for the movie Bordello of Blood.

Post 202 IP   flag post

Got my Action 1000 (Jock variants signed, shipped from UK) from ForbiddenPlanet.com today. I have to say I was aware of the risks shipping over seas, but I thought they would take more precaution then sending it in a mailer that was essentially two pieces of cardboard taped over two comics...very weak and it did not protect the ends of the package well...both comics (variant and trade dress) received a major blow to the corner. They were back-to-back so they're both along the bottom but opposite sides.

Love the comic, but very disappointed in FP. Local companies here (like Midtown/Comic Mint/UnknownComicBooks/ComicXposure/Frankies/etc) have a much better mailer that would have likely gotten this to me in NM condition...

Last time I order from them.
Post 203 IP   flag post

Speaking of The Comic Mint: FINALLY got my Thanos #17 homage trade dress...after being delayed (twice) due to production errors.

Comic Mint states they ship minimum 9.6, and likely that is why it took so long. It's not 9.8 shape (has a few very minor abrasions along the spine from being stacked with other comics, I assume) but 9.6 it may be.

Very happy to finally see this one in my hands.
Post 204 IP   flag post

The one of the left is new to my collection (arrived a few days ago). The one on the right is my reader copy that has been in my collection.
Post 205 IP   flag post
598062 999 30