Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch CoversQuestions

Recommended Inkers and Colorists?5856

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I like JayJay Jackson's coloring, but I don't know if she colors much anymore.

Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Very cool. I also recommend Rubinstein. He's awesome.

He actually contacted me once and wanted to ink a piece of art I own and had posted as a scan online. Money never came up, but I assume he wasn't donating his services. I was tight on disposable cash at the time and I never followed up.

What was the work he wanted to ink?
Post 27 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Nei Ruffino or Sabine Rich
Post 28 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@JLS_Comics Billy Tucci actually recommended Nei Ruffino when I was first planning the Daredevil cover. I tried contacting her but never got a response but plenty of people seem to have great experiences with her. I’ll probably try contacting her again at some point. I know she’s done colors for J. Scott Campbell so that’s definitely a plus.
Post 29 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
@JLS_Comics Billy Tucci actually recommended Nei Ruffino when I was first planning the Daredevil cover. I tried contacting her but never got a response but plenty of people seem to have great experiences with her. I’ll probably try contacting her again at some point. I know she’s done colors for J. Scott Campbell so that’s definitely a plus.

Her work is fantastic if you ask me; she'd be tops if I was putting together a creative team. Definitely check out Sabine's work too, she's done some covers with Campbell also, and is right on par with Ruffino in my opinion
Post 30 IP   flag post

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Very cool. I also recommend Rubinstein. He's awesome.

He actually contacted me once and wanted to ink a piece of art I own and had posted as a scan online. Money never came up, but I assume he wasn't donating his services. I was tight on disposable cash at the time and I never followed up.

What was the work he wanted to ink?

This...

Post 31 IP   flag post
600891 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?