Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPQuestionsSignatures

WONDERCON 20185847

Collector dsalangsang private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone

This will be my first time attending wondercon and my first time using cbcs's ASP program to get some signatures witnessed on a handful of books I will be bringing along with me.

I am hoping to get some books signed by JIM LEE. I can't seem to find any information on the wondercon site regarding the exact booth and hours that he will be signing from. I only know that he will be signing on friday and saturday.

I just want to know the exact location and times so that I don't accidentally go to cbcs booth and ask them to come with me for witnessed signatures when I don't even know where he will be. I would hate to be running around either of those days trying to find him while the line to see him gets longer and longer decreasing my chance of getting books signed.

Any help is appreciate. Thank you!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Talk to CBCS before you line up to get the signatures. I think there is a fee (usually about $40) to get books signed and graded by Lee.

If Mark Roman has a deal lined up you may be able to give him the books and the fee instead of having to wait on line yourself.

It could be a very long line.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Talk to Mark Roman you won't regrett it and you won't have to make a line. period.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
DC is making you install the DC All Access app on your phone to get the "real" signing schedule for their booth... I haven't actually found it on there yet, though! I did install it, thinking I'd be able to find the list. I'm wanting Mitch Gerads to sign some books. Grrr.... they may have times at the DC Entertainment booth when you get there on Friday. That's what I'm hoping.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
For Jim Lee, the CBCS booth has a private signing with him at WonderCon so you can drop off your Jim Lee books at the CBCS booth and it is $30 per signature (cash only)
Post 5 IP   flag post
@RyanHicks That's not bad, actually!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Does anyone know what booth ComicSketchArt runs through at the convention?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
Does anyone know what booth ComicSketchArt runs through at the convention?

They usually share booth space with Essential Sequential
Post 8 IP   flag post
@RyanHicks Oh, that makes sense... It's where the DC exclusives are, too, including the Mister Miracle I was wanting. Thanks!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
@RyanHicks Oh, that makes sense... It's where the DC exclusives are, too, including the Mister Miracle I was wanting. Thanks!

Aren't the DC foil exclusives usually at Graffitti Designs? I haven't looked if the WonderCon ones are at a different booth or not
Post 10 IP   flag post
@RyanHicks You're right... I had the name wrong. Essential Sequential, Graffiti Designs... Too many names to remember. Jotting down notes.

I've been going as a pro since 2009 to SDCC and other cons. Before then, I was doing exclusive hunting and such. I'm rusty! Never stopped collecting, but my convention focus has been a lot different, you know?
Post 11 IP   flag post
@RyanHicks Hmmm.... I don't see them on the WonderCon site either!
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@thelastbard Wondercon is not on their list of scheduled events
Post 13 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite Yeah, I just know Mitch Gerads is there and has a listed appearance on their site. I emailed them to figure out what the deal is, since WonderCon doesn't have anything posted either, and he's a special guest. Same thing is happening with Mark Waid! He's a special guest, but no signings. Mark confirmed with me directly, though, since we know each other.

clickable text
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector ThorneArt private msg quote post Address this user
I will be there in Artist Alley (C-14) and will had Sketch Covers available to be submitted for grading or Art label.
Post 15 IP   flag post
597914 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?