Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Lexington comic Con -- order status question5806

Collector CLT private msg quote post Address this user
Newbie question....

I joined as a member on Friday
I filled out my submit order forms (2) online.
I handed over my books at the CBCS booth at the Lexington Comic Con last week on Sat (3/10)
My orders are still showing as just submitted...when should I expect them to change to "received"
It is my first time submitting any books, so I'm not sure of what to expect.

I see that the TAT will be much longer before I get my books back...but I was thinking after a week shouldn't my orders be at least marked as "received"

Just wanted to check with anyone else from Lexington, KY to see if their orders are still "submitted"

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Mrfitch77 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, i was about to post something similar, however mine recently changed to processing after i recieved a corresponding email. Perhaps they just havent reached your books yet?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
They are behind in processing the orders, and you should see a update once they get caught up.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
This delay is common during Con season, as CBCS does a number of shows, but everything is fine.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
My order isn’t showing up at all. Submitted on Saturday in Lexington. Sadness.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@CLT Welcome to the Board. Unfortunately, your situation is not uncommon as CBCS is behind
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector GeeWiz private msg quote post Address this user
Don’t worry too much as I can also confirm they are a little behind right now. My last submission was Feb 24 at our local con and my books haven’t even been received yet.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks all for the info. I'll be patient a bit longer.... if/when my order gets marked "received" I'll update here just to let others from the Lexington Con (et all) know.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Squack private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted at a show on February 24 and my order showed up on my dashboard on March 14. The date the order is put into the systems is inconsequential, because those orders are backdated to the Tuesday following the convention. Hope this helps.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
#SOON
Post 10 IP   flag post
I said I would update so ... I had two orders that I dropped off at Lexington, KY comic con 3/10. One order was marked "Received" on Monday 4/2 and the second order was "Received" the next day.
Post 11 IP   flag post
598103 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?