Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

What Are You Listening to While on CBCS ?57

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 351 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 352 IP   flag post
Post 353 IP   flag post
Post 354 IP   flag post
Post 355 IP   flag post

Post 356 IP   flag post
Post 357 IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Post 358 IP   flag post
Post 359 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Post 360 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef

For some reason the actual video is missing the epic intro

Post 361 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty much this. Because my way of thinking is found to be more in line with my famous distant cousin's famous character than any of my family members.

Post 362 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Instant_Subtitles who the heck is this cousin you keep alluding to? Because it feels like you want us to ask.
Post 363 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@Instant_Subtitles who the heck is this cousin you keep alluding to? Because it feels like you want us to ask.

If you have to ask, it means that you are spending too much time reading comics to recognize the BBC show this song comes from. Which is based on his works.

I tease. My distant cousin is Arthur Conan Doyle, who is the guy who created Sherlock Holmes. And is the reason why I listen to this song anytime I need to focus.
Post 364 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Post 365 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
The National has a new album coming out soon, I would recommend this band to just about anyone...

clickable text

https://youtu.be/2O6duDDkhis
Post 366 IP   flag post
Just got to the Adam Ant concert at the Beacon Theater.
Post 367 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Just got to the Adam Ant concert at the Beacon Theater.

Adam Ant is still around?
Post 368 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user

This explains a lot.

I mean a whole lot.
Post 369 IP   flag post
Collector NilesPaine private msg quote post Address this user
I've been listening to this LCD Soundsystem - American Dream almost non stop since its release!
Post 370 IP   flag post
Post 371 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 372 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Post 373 IP   flag post
Post 374 IP   flag post
Post 375 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos

The bass player for Riggs worked at our local record store when I was in high school. He was usually the one selling me concert tickets when I was in line. I think he went to our high school.
Post 376 IP   flag post
Best. Version. Ever.

Post 377 IP   flag post
Post 378 IP   flag post
Post 379 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Post 380 IP   flag post
600884 380 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?