Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Topsykrets private msg quote post Address this user
I ordered from them 3 separate times recently and those three orders have yet to be shipped I’ve tried contacting them to no avail has anyone else had issues with them?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I stoped buying from them.Never again.Comics come back in bad shape.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
I've ordered from them many times. It does take a while sometimes depending on what you ordered and if they are trying to resolve damaged copies from Diamond. I've had good luck with them.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Relaxin89 private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing but headaches from them. It has been a cycle of poor customer service, slow shipping, and damaged comics constantly.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Topsykrets private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you guys
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
I had a similar experience. Ordered a book or two and a few months later they showed up. I've tried to contact them many times before then.
Post 6 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
there was a vendor i saw at a local con that was selling their stuff(newest issues). i shuffled through almost everyone of them and all were damaged in one way or another. the reason i stopped looking at the rest because i just got tired seeing damaged books.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I had the same problem with The Comic Mint one time but they fixed the problem.They delivered all new set and didn't ask for the damaged set.3 b&w covers.Take a look.They all came back 9.8s
Post 8 IP   flag post
597874 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?