Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Looking for a comic artist5560

COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve got a little something in the works, and am looking for an artist. Still a bit hush hush at the moment, but will be sure to post when it’s all wrapped up 🍺

Low budget black and white interior work. Open to royalty if preferred as well. PM if interested!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
If you want a local artist (or anything else) you should probably post your location with the request.

Just my two cents.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Digital age, man. I dont care where they live.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
What is the subject? Superhero, horror, comedy, monsters. etc.?

I have a 37 year old son that loves comic books and is a great artist. He works for a company that makes ink and has a degree in computer design and drafting.

I could talk to him about it. He only does stuff for his own enjoyment and has never worked on a comic book venture. He is in the Cincy area.

I have some samples of his work around here somewhere. But only the hand drawn stuff. I think it would be an adventure for him.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
If distance is not the problem how much are you looking to spend?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I have a 37 year old son that loves comic books and is a great artist. He works for a company that makes ink and has a degree in computer design and drafting.

If he is interested, feel free to PM his email.

The subject is humor, with the artist getting free creative reign given the script. The comic portion of the project is fairly small, as it is in addition (to compliment) something else bigger. Maybe 100 frames or so needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
If distance is not the problem how much are you looking to spend?

Tricky question at this point, as I’ve never contracted this before. I’ll need a few discussions to happen before realizing a reasonable budget.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I have two you might like and starts around $80 to start.First Chris Foreman and the other Sam De La Rosa.Both from Houston.Chris does pencil and color and Sam mostly pencil.I will send you 2 to look at then go from there.Good luck.

Post 7 IP   flag post
600811 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?