Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
I now officially have 1,000 listings on eBay

My wife is pleased every time I sell but not when I buy

so check it out - maybe something you like - will give you extras if you quote your CBCS ID - at least for the next week 😎

http://stores.ebay.com/keld0100
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Have to say Poka you have some really great books. Already seeing several i want. He is a great seller. 🍺
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I am at 643 and plan to spend a lot of time putting up more listings until I hit 2,000. I have the slabs but there are only so many hours in the day.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@drchaos yeah i have alerts for your store as well. Saw the awesome book signed by Dan Jurgen of Booster Gold i want. Yeah can't wait to see all the books you aubmitted to CBCS just recently sent🍺
Post 4 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Zero
@drchaos yeah i have alerts for your store as well. Saw the awesome book signed by Dan Jurgen of Booster Gold i want. Yeah can't wait to see all the books you aubmitted to CBCS just recently sent🍺

I gave more Jurgens signed books to CBCS. In 3-4 months I will have more Booster Gold 1 & 2 and Batman Beyond 1 books signed by him.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Booster Gold is a great hero. Man hoping that one might come backa 9.4 or better for you.
Post 6 IP   flag post
601333 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?