Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

do you think i can 9.8 with this one?5544

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
so going through a few backorders when i came across this one. clearly an production issue. do you think i can get 9.8? 😁

any suggestions how to sell on ebay - unique comic with production flaw!!!! ?

Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
That should come out with a press.
Post 2 IP   flag post
...and some stitches
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
1 in 1,000,000 varitant
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
It would be really hard to grade a comic as a 9.8 without seeing it in person. The smallest things could drop the grade.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
9.9 all the way. This reminded me of the sun bleached hulk comic on ebay that went out of control. Feel bad for the poor misinformed buyer that thinks it was a rare production error....second thought no I dont.
Post 6 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Send it to PGX if you want a 9.8
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Can you post better pics? I can't see the flaw.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@poka That's just evil man. Then again, its long been said, "a fool and their money are quickly parted."
Post 9 IP   flag post
It is really a shame as it is not a cheap book. Oh well - migh5 as well put it in a $0.99 auction and see what happens!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
Can you post better pics? I can't see the flaw.

Lol
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Comicsketchart.com I really DISLIKE those guys
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniofett
Comicsketchart.com I really DISLIKE those guys

Yeah - bought it from midtown though and didn’t check when I received.
Post 13 IP   flag post
But it will “good” advert for them - so maybe I should give then a chance.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I've never ordered anything from them before. I've only had interactions at cons, and they are ruining cons in my opinion
Post 15 IP   flag post
Quote:
I've never ordered anything from them before. I've only had interactions at cons, and they are ruining cons in my opinion

Now I am curious - why is that?
Post 16 IP   flag post
Take for example Tom King an artist they have that's exclusive to them at cons you can only find them at their booth for a specific amount of time usually an hour to an hour and a half twice a day. So he's there for an hour and a half and that's roughly 90 minutes they're only take 90 people in line. Which makes sense to me but the part that really makes my blood boil is they won't even let you talk to him shake his hand or even so much as say hello. I got to the Tom King wine and wanted to ask him a few questions about the current issue that he was signing for me and they interrupted him midsentence and told him that he had to keep the line moving. So they won't even let him talk to his own fans for even just 30 seconds.
Post 17 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Send it to PGX if you want a 9.8

And then put it for sale on eBay stating in description how disappointed you were it didn't score a 9.9
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Take for example Tom King an artist they have that's exclusive to them at cons you can only find them at their booth for a specific amount of time usually an hour to an hour and a half twice a day. So he's there for an hour and a half and that's roughly 90 minutes they're only take 90 people in line. Which makes sense to me but the part that really makes my blood boil is they won't even let you talk to him shake his hand or even so much as say hello. I got to the Tom King wine and wanted to ask him a few questions about the current issue that he was signing for me and they interrupted him midsentence and told him that he had to keep the line moving. So they won't even let him talk to his own fans for even just 30 seconds.

oh - so they are taking the experience away - got you.
Post 19 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

just curiosity, is this place runs by Renée Witterstaetter? cause the last time I spoke Mark Teixeira he told me the same thing. you'll be cattle prodded by renee.
Post 20 IP   flag post
601294 20 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?