Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Bankj318 private msg quote post Address this user
I sent my books off in oct at the NYCC they said it was going to be 13 weeks it’s well over. Should I call and see what’s going on or just wait it out?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector kclaw97 private msg quote post Address this user
If you need a frame of reference my books were received on 10/16 and have been in 'Shipping' since this past friday.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
Did you get any pressed?That takes for ever with cgcs.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Do what you want. But "checking" will not hasten the receiving at all.

Lots of patience with getting books graded, seems to be required.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
How long does it take.................................................................................too long
Post 5 IP   flag post
It should take 2 to 3 months normally with no pressing.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
It should take 2 to 3 months normally with no pressing.
What? 2 to 3 months would be 8 to 12 weeks. CBCS TAT's haven't been that in close to a year. Certainly not in the past 8 months.

@Bankj318
Recent published TAT's in the TAT threads and also anecdotally stated in posts on the forum puts the current TAT at around 17 weeks. My last submission was 17 weeks from submission to delivery at my door.
I think you have another 4 weeks or so to go. Maybe less if they have worked through some of their backlog.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
#SOOOOOONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted 100+ books on December 6th, they arrived at CBCS December 10th, and they went into Grading on Monday. That's ten weeks of sitting around on the shelf while the CBCS team does their thing with all the people in line ahead of me. Assuming the TAT on my invoice is correct at twelve weeks, they should be in grading for two weeks. With no issues, they might hit QC the week of February 26th & sit there for a week or two (given the size of the order). Assuming each of the above steps goes off without a hitch; no staff sick days, production bottlenecks, or random acts of God/Devil (pick your own adventure), I *might* get a shipping notice the week of March 12th. That means FedEx will show up sometime the week of March 19th, leave a note on the door saying "we tried to deliver, but someone has to sign for it", and I'll have to take the following day off work because FedEx won't nail down their delivery window down better than "sometime between dawn and dusk."

I'm still new to this, so the more experienced hands can fill in any of the steps I missed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar
Maybe less if they have worked through some of their backlog.
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 IP   flag post
Pick up on Saturday.When cbcs first started i once sent 90 comics and came back 16 to 18 weeks back.Hope yours comes back soon are on time.Good luck.😂
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Bankj318 private msg quote post Address this user
Mine just went to QC today ayyyy.
Post 12 IP   flag post
600900 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?