Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Black Panther Movie (Non-Spoiler Thread)5511

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Happy Fat Tuesday / Valentine's Day Eve!

So I went to an early screening for Black Panther last night and - wow - I really loved the movie. All up and down the cast roster, everyone was great. It was Shuri though who stole the show IMO

I'm calling Michael B. Jordan's Killmonger the best villain Marvel has had on screen thus far.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
@JLS_Comics Can't wait to be able to see it! I know I'm going to have to wait (challenges of having a toddler and limited sitter options), but I'm sure it will be worth it when I go! When this turns into a spoiler thread, I'll turn off the Email Alerts, but for now... Excited!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
@JLS_Comics Can't wait to be able to see it! I know I'm going to have to wait (challenges of having a toddler and limited sitter options), but I'm sure it will be worth it when I go! When this turns into a spoiler thread, I'll turn off the Email Alerts, but for now... Excited!

i hear you, same here with a toddler, but will see it some time, can't wait.
Post 3 IP   flag post
You're gonna love it!

It's a unique movie meaning that there hasn't been a movie like this from either a narrative perspective or visually in the MCU to date.

Wakanda is a beautiful place and its too bad it's not real because I would love to visit. I mean they did film at the Iguazu waterfall between Brazil and Argentina as well as wide-shot setup scenes in South Africa, Uganda and Zambia but those places don't run on vibranium lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector KCBatmanFan private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome, glad to hear that you liked it! My son and I are going Thursday night. Can't wait.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I wrote a spoiler-free review today, with my video review embedded here: Black Panther Review (No Spoilers)
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
I wrote a spoiler-free review today, with my video review embedded here: Black Panther Review (No Spoilers)

Now THAT is an excellent spoiler-free review!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
@thelastbard Thank you! I'm looking forward to the days - perhaps next week - when we can all talk details and spoilers. I really wanted to expound upon a few things in the article but had to reign those inclinations in
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
I got my tickets ready 2/16, can’t wait!
Post 9 IP   flag post
597897 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?