Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Cover Contest Week 76:Non-fictional Charact5486

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Oh, I goofed ... someone already mentioned Grace Jones. And I think MR_SigS is right, that isn't William Gaines, but rather Jerry Garcia. (Actually, I don't mind getting those two mixed up. I think they'd be fine with it, too.)
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
@Tedsaid
How about George H.W. Bush? Unique drawing as the vast majority of his photos have him shining a goofy grin.😎

Edit to add: Looks an aweful lot like Vincent Price to the right of Marc Bolan.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkga
@conditionfreak Please contact me first if you ever decide to sell that Negro Heroes book.

no no no...contact me first...I'll throw in my wife for the wknd
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like a tie with 3 votes each @conditionfreak @earthshaker01 Sudden death submission time. I don't know the rules for sudden death so maybe someone can add them here
Post 54 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Which one of you colluded with the Russians to influence my vote???
Post 55 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user
Someone must have voted after the cutoff since @conditionfreak now has 4. If sudden death isn't happening I'm fine letting him take the win to keep this going if no one objects.
Post 57 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I forgot to vote. I would have voted for the Superman/JFK cover if I wasn't so lazy.
Post 58 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helric1
Looks like a tie with 3 votes each @conditionfreak @earthshaker01 Sudden death submission time. I don't know the rules for sudden death so maybe someone can add them here

I believe that both guys each submit a cover (not limited to any subject). Then we all vote on them.
Post 59 IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos let @conditionfreak do it I'm cool with that.
Post 60 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
earthshaker01, I am honored by your graciousness.

I would like to thank my grandmother Helen. Who raised me. I would also like to thank my wife Margie. Who stood by me through thick and thin.

Okay okay. I will dispense with the speech. I know the subject matter but I have to find an example and post the thread.

Thanks for those who voted for my entry. To those of you who did not. Well, let's just say. You should find a hole, get in and cover yourself. Because there is a new sheriff in town.

LOL
Post 61 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I voted for yours and it's a cool book.
Post 62 IP   flag post
600782 62 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?