Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Sketch CoversCBCS Original Art Program OAPCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

Changes to ASP: AWs Please read5469

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
How about a searchable Facilitator database with geography, services and reviews? Since many of us will now need to exclusively utilize their services, I'd like a convenient way to access them.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@JLS_Comics i think that is a great idea. To me that’s the hardiest part with me is finding someone that’s going to a particular show that I want a signature from. VS me sending it to someone and they hold it forever because I’m not sure when that person is rolling through.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector obiwan1971 private msg quote post Address this user
If anyone need a falicatator I attend 12-15 shows per year. There are people on forum as well as FB that have used me and know how professional I am. I do signings with both celebrities and artist. I have a big signing coming up in April that I will be announcing next week. So if I can help just reach out
Post 53 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@comicsforme What makes you the judge of who is or who isn't a real collector?
Post 54 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
How about a searchable Facilitator database with geography, services and reviews? Since many of us will now need to exclusively utilize their services, I'd like a convenient way to access them.
There is a Facebook group I joined recently where people post asking for a facilitator or notifying the group that one is available for certain shows.

I only joined the group recently so U can't speak to quality yet but it does exist.
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
There is a Facebook group I joined recently where people post asking for a facilitator or notifying the group that one is available for certain shows.

I only joined the group recently so U can't speak to quality yet but it does exist.

There is something similar on the CGC forums in regards to witnessing requests. Maybe CBCS should start a designated one here. I think JLS’s suggestion is a good one too.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
So stupid question here, but just to confirm, we can still get a yellow label slab cracked, add a signature, and submit for a yellow label again so long as its cracked by an AW and the label/paperwork are submitted to CBCS, right?
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Update...

Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Update...

This is A LOT better in my opinion. It is a fair and reasonable compromise. Thank you Mark and CBCS!
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
Update...

Yes...5 is doable...might even up my submissions...10 and i send in none...if i have 3 books i want signed i can add 2 to get to 5...might even do that 2 or 3 times in a year...so now 10 to 15 i send in vs 0 if 10 is the minimum
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector anthonybischoff private msg quote post Address this user
Great move even though I mainly get 10 or more.
Post 61 IP   flag post
155959 61 11
destitute