Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector milliemorris private msg quote post Address this user
i got my order back and my ff 10 is not mine so who as my fine/vf copy of ff 10 i got back a crappy 4.0 not mine
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
????
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Do you have before pics??!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
pic with SN, CBCS should know who it gos to, if you got the wrong one.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by milliemorris
i got my order back and my ff 10 is not mine so who as my fine/vf copy of ff 10 i got back a crappy 4.0 not mine

Are you going by the actual book, or by the grade? Because sometimes people think they have a fine/VF and CBCS does not agree.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
I assume that @milliemorris sent in a FF 10 they thought would get a much better grade and is venting/making fun of themselves.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar
I assume that @milliemorris sent in a FF 10 they thought would get a much better grade and is venting/making fun of themselves.

Unless he is serious. And in that case is just funny for us

The odds of someone getting the same book back but not their own? I would venture to guess close to nil.

Given his other post here, I think serious 🙄

Quote:
well they are not even replying to me now so thats it no more books will be going to them they take your money as soon as they get the books so if they cant bother to reply to emails i aint gonna give them any more of my books they all go to pgx i have already saent 3 lots over to pgx it looks as tho i will get htem 3 orders back before i even see my books fro cbcs not good buiseness as far as i am concerned maybe they need to money to pay for the slabbs then we still wiat
Post 7 IP   flag post
@shrewbeer I only see the original post in this thread from him. Where is the second one you quote? Is it from another thread? Or was it deleted?
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Lonestar it's in the CBCS Turnaround 12/15/2017 thread. Page 4 Post 100
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder Thanks. That post is from 12 days ago, while this thread was started today, so not sure they are the same issue.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Quote:

Are you going by the actual book, or by the grade? Because sometimes people think they have a fine/VF and CBCS does not agree.

+1

@Lonestar Yeah, his post from 12 days ago was a separate issue he was having.

@milliemorris If you log into your CBCS account it should show what grade your FF10 scored. What does it show?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
He also does not state if it is CBCS or CGC on the FF #10 today. Not sure. No pictures. What is going on?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Well no updates?
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector ComicHaulics private msg quote post Address this user
Got me all sorts of curious!
Post 14 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@Pre_Coder Thanks. That post is from 12 days ago, while this thread was started today, so not sure they are the same issue.

The issue just speaking to who the person seems to be by their only other previous post.

This thread is hilarious. Im hoping he comes back
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Quote:

The issue just speaking to who the person seems to be by their only other previous post.

This thread is hilarious. Im hoping he comes back
Yeah I agree. Come on back and explain what is going on dude.
Post 16 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
His previous post in another thread about TAT's.

"I sent a lump of comics over to cbcs months ago they said they had no record of them yet according to royal mail service they received them on the 28th September signed for and am yet to hear anythink from them not happy as I do not now what else to do.i have rang and rang nobody picks up the phone it always goes to answer phone stating there is nobody there. no response and no replys or emails confirming my order that was sent order includes submission forms can anybody help me"

Seems to be developing a habit of asking for help or info, and then disappearing.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector Khumbu private msg quote post Address this user
To be honest the customer service I have had from CBCS AND CGC have been exceptional. Recently I lost my invoice and called up to find out the status on my books and they went way out of their way to find out where they were and make sure I had everything I needed. I have never had a problem with CUSTOMER SERVICE, now turnaround times....
Post 18 IP   flag post
600902 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?