Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSPMovies TelevisionSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Stranger Con (Stranger Things) CBCS Witness?5426

Collector HammitChris private msg quote post Address this user
Are any authorized witnesses going to the Stranger Things Stranger Con in Chicago or New Jersey this summer? I'm looking to get a book witnessed and signed by Millie Bobby Brown.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
I was waiting to have her sign a couple of my sketch covers at a con in Jacksonville last March but Millie Bobby Brown was a no show
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Davescomicbox private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochism
I was waiting to have her sign a couple of my sketch covers at a con in Jacksonville last March but Millie Bobby Brown was a no show

Yeah i was set up as a vendor at that Collective-con. It was very disappointing she canceled minutes before the show was supposed to open. A lot of people decided to not even come in. This year they have the guy who plays Steve coming, hopefully he shows up.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davescomicbox
Yeah i was set up as a vendor at that Collective-con. It was very disappointing she canceled minutes before the show was supposed to open. A lot of people decided to not even come in. This year they have the guy who plays Steve coming, hopefully he shows up.

I had a table also, I won't be going back.
Post 4 IP   flag post
601204 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?