Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

Steve McNiven Signing538

Collector Revan_Q private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone know what Steve McNiven charges for autographs? I have a few variants of Civil War I's that I'd like to have signed for AW at Tampa Bay Comic Con.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector dochell0069 private msg quote post Address this user
First is free, $10 after that. If personalized all are free. I'm didn't personalize.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by slq955
Anyone know what Steve McNiven charges for autographs? I have a few variants of Civil War I's that I'd like to have signed for AW at Tampa Bay Comic Con.

When is that con? He's going?
Post 3 IP   flag post
That Con is August 5-7 and yes he will be present. I'm looking at getting 4 books signed by him. Quote:
Originally Posted by dochell0069
First is free, $10 after that. If personalized all are free. I'm didn't personalize.
You sure that's what the pricing is for his autograph?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
Quote:

When is that con? He's going?
Matt Saltzman of Trinity Comics will be at this Con if you're looking to get signatures or sketches. Reach out to him on his FB Page, Trinity Comics. He had it noted he needs books/requests by July 30th.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector dochell0069 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
That Con is August 5-7 and yes he will be present. I'm looking at getting 4 books signed by him. Quote:
Originally Posted by dochell0069
You sure that's what the pricing is for his autograph?

That was the price when I was at Amazing Las Vegas in June 2016. First one is free and after that $10 a pop.
Post 6 IP   flag post
596800 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?