Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Marvel Comics Regains Conan License5246

Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
I love this cover. I hope it is used for an issue. clickable text

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user
In that case, I foresee a gender fluid non-bianary version of Conan in the near future so he can fit in with Marvel’s current cast.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Menoth79 private msg quote post Address this user
Having Conan intermixed with mainstream marvel characters sounds like another one of marvels great ideas..cough..cough. Howard would be rolling in his grave. I suppose we will see Conan in a suit and have a alter-ego too..ohhhhhh, better yet..let's make him an Avenger like any other character. I prey they do him the justice that he deserves.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector NoahSult private msg quote post Address this user
The only way they can do him justice is to sell the license to someone else.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user
got that right dark horse was great with him.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Gwen-conan?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user
Good lord, NO!!!!! 'Conan The SJW'...I can just read it now! No need for White, male, Barbarians anymore
Post 7 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Venom Conan?
Then Old Man Conan,
And don't forget the "Death of Conan"
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I understand the hesitation, but let's see what they give us. Also, He could get a MAX title . . .
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user

Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
Gwen-conan?

I think it's Conanpool.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiot
Good lord, NO!!!!! 'Conan The SJW'...I can just read it now! No need for White, male, Barbarians anymore

I think you just pissed Conan off. Now look what you went and done!

Post 12 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Marvel has messed up their legacy/original titles - what makes us think they will handle this any better. I don't really read marvel as is...this isn't going to be what draws me in
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiot

I think you just pissed Conan off. Now look what you went and done!

😆
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Well now that Disney owns Marvel and Fox, why not Conan Vs Aliens or something??
Post 15 IP   flag post
Wait! Conan could acquire Iron Man's Armor, get transported to the future and battle Aliens... maybe make them Spider Aliens to give things a different twist.
Post 16 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately a faithful telling of Conan stories these day is a slippery slope.
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Wait! Conan could acquire Iron Man's Armor, get transported to the future and battle Aliens... maybe make them Spider Aliens to give things a different twist.

Wait....isn't that basically X-O Manowar?? aaannd aren't they going to make that movie??
Post 18 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Unfortunately a faithful telling of Conan stories these day is a slippery slope.

'Conan respectfully requests that wench #2 ......'
Post 19 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC

'Conan respectfully requests that wench #2 ......'

lol!!! brilliant!!!! 😂😂😊
Post 20 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
quote=X51]Wait! Conan could acquire Iron Man's Armor, get transported to the future and battle Aliens... maybe make them Spider Aliens to give things a different twist.

Conan has already battled every kind of Alien they could throw at him over the years with nothing more than blade and brawn.

Please don't ruin his legacy by doing any of this kind of stuff. Conan does not belong in the "Marvel Universe" of super heroes. Conan is unique in his own perfect world. Of coarse I wouldn't be against having him rid us of a few Lameo super hero types.

Post 21 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51

Wait....isn't that basically X-O Manowar?? aaannd aren't they going to make that movie??

Hmmm! I don't think X-O will ever get made.
Post 22 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Conan has fought Wolverine and probably a few other "modern" characters.

Make a Conan movie with a really hot Red Sonja and you will have a hit. Especially if he "takes" her against her will.

Or she "takes" him.

Either way will sell tickets.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak

Make a Conan movie with a really hot Red Sonja and you will have a hit. Especially if he "takes" her against her will.

Or she "takes" him.

she takes him, maybe.....he takes her? no way, not in today's post-weinstein world.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector det_tobor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Make a Conan movie with a really hot Red Sonja and you will have a hit.

Since Conan has teamed up in present time with a Red Sonja possessing Mary Jane, MOST of you have a lot of history you can still enjoy catching up with.
Post 25 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
A scenario that would be cool is if Conan wakes up in the Savage Land and battles Ka-Zar. Then they become allies and kick everyones ass together.
Post 26 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Knowing Marvel it will be a "Conan Agent of SHIELD" book
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Menoth79 private msg quote post Address this user
Conan does not need to be a man out of time like old man logan. Pretty sure I have lined a cat box with anything Conan interacting with the marvel universe in the past as it was kinda..yawn..forgetable. If that is your cup of tea..not mine. Conan in the savage lands don't sound as bad but he won't be at his best. Conan Dinosaur Hunter?Barbarian..thief..pirate..conquerer.. king. (Lather, rinse, repeat). I hope they treat him like Dark Horse did in the past. Conan Agent of Shield..Conan Avenger..Conan Space Guardian..Amazing/Avenging Conan..All New Conan..blah blah will be sad to hard core Howard fans. What do you hard core fans say?? Shout out please!
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:

Or she "takes" him.

she takes him, maybe.....he takes her? no way, not in today's post-weinstein world.

Who knew that date rape = blockbuster.

Yuck.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector det_tobor private msg quote post Address this user
Conan just teamed with Wonder Woman. Conan fights swords and/or magic...all the time?? Too limiting to Marvel.
Conan shifted to a parallel earth with a tournament of Conans fighting for prize(s) might satisfy them.
Post 30 IP   flag post
600852 64 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?