Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsQuestions

CBCS employee question5232

Collector adamcare private msg quote post Address this user
does anyone know the name of the two circled in the photo within the company. need to email them.
I believe she is the partner of the founder, had the pleasure of meeting her in nyc. and are they still with the company even after the buyout

thanks in advance

Adam Care
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
You can reach Mark Roman through CBCS customer service or on Facebook in the official authorized witness group page
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Marc Roman (on the left) is in charge of the signature program. I spoke with him on the phone earlier this week. I should know the lady's name but it escapes me. I saw her as recently as ACE Long Island in early December.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
That's Pamela, Steve's wife.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Redshade private msg quote post Address this user
When I joined CBCS last year I looked at the staff photos in the "about" section and the first one was of a young chap, who looked out of place among all the other middle aged (sorry) people.

Who was/is he? What's the story there?
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
lol I think we'd all like to know

be funny if it was just a reallllly good legit photobomb either way
Post 6 IP   flag post
598061 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?