CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Buyers be warned (eBay seller)5215

Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedsaid
Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiot
Oregon is a deranged, sanctuary state! It deserves every bit of scorn it receives, PGX related or not.

Why so hostile and rude? I don't think such is warranted, or wanted, around here.

So, now my opinion is "hostile & rude"??? to whom, you? Those that live in Oregon? Cry me a river! It's certainly "warranted" because I was responding to a statement with one of my own! Next, is it WANTED? I don't know, was it wanted when you got sent to your room as punishment when a wee lad? Was it wanted when you first received a traffic ticket? Was it wanted when you failed your first test? You don't "Want" others opinions written on this board that you don't personally agree with, or get butthurt about? Well, get a petition going and have me banned

Sanctuary state, FACT!!!
Post 76 IP   flag post
Oh, and Oregon is also a “Sanctuary” state with regards to Purple label graded books that end up reholdered and given a new, high grade, Blue label lifestyle via Oregon’s pride and joy, PGX 🤔 Oregon seems fairly shady to me? I don’t know, could just be chaos mathematics 👍🏻
Post 77 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Well, get a petition going and have me banned

+1 😈
Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
Quote:

+1 😈

That’s two! Keep it up, boys 👍🏻
Post 79 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comic_book_man
@IronMan This particular book has color touch, regardless of reverse spine roll -
Shipping it back tomorrow, a hunk of junk book for a hunk of junk seller.

Comtact eBay, make sure you get the original S/H cost refunded, and he pays for return shipping.

I have yet to have a buyer ask me for a return dince I got back into selling comics on eBay ,4 years ago. I know how to grade and package books.

Back in the day, around 15+ years ago back when I was doibg shows every weekend and regularly selling around a grand in books on eBay via no reserve auctions....back when you could buy silver keys, precode horror and gold at half overstreet, I only had one return.

A Batman #16, the buyer said the page quality was subpar (I graded it as a Fair and said the pages were not brittle, which they weren't).

The guy lived in the same state, he regularly posts on the CGC Forums, first name is Ankur.

He returned the book to me in person, when I was set up at a north jersey show. Handed him the cash and relisted the book.

It sold for about a $100 more, the second time around.

If I was asked for a return, I would refund the buyer for original shipping, and I would pay return shipping.

Any comic dealer worth his salt would do the same.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user

Post 81 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comic_book_man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
The sellers name was BEATLEBLUECAT from NYC.

Im sorry to hear about your experience. You're not the only one. F- SCAMMERS.

Wow, really?

I just bought a book from BEATLEBLUECAT - Had to return in because it didn't match the description, his photos were very poor and hid a lot of the defects of the book. I sent him the book back and he said he had to bend the book to get it out of the packaging but I've never had an issue with my shipping methods...I sent him extra money to pay for a "pressing" - but who knows if that was even true, now that I see your post here.

@Odins_Raven I think we all know how great Oregon is, we didn't mean to say it was full of scammer other than KingNampa taking a jab at PGX - which as of right now, is unrelated to these two scammer eBay sellers.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

Dude, the guy screwed you over originally on a overgraded/restored book and than he stuck it to you twice with the "had to bend the book" bit.

I would call my credit card company to reverse the charge that you applied for pressing.

I would bet a hundred bucks that if you asked for pictures of this supposed bend, he does not send any.
Post 82 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1 😈

It is not a popularity contest. 2 is actual all it takes. Don't have anything personal against you - just that I am not sure whether you have reached the age of 16 and therefore allowed on this Forum
Post 83 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user

Post 84 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

+1 😈

It is not a popularity contest. 2 is actual all it takes. Don't have anything personal against you - just that I am not sure whether you have reached the age of 16 and therefore allowed on this Forum

No, correct. I am only 15 1/2. So technically, you’re correct🤔 Don’t know what the age requirements are for this site honestly, but if I am indeed under age? Well most certainly ban me. I’m far too inexperienced to deal with the older, and more sophisticated members such as you, Poka🧐 I concur!
Post 85 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio

Apologies my man. I’ll take some responsibility for that 😔
Post 86 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I was warned to not promote violence per mod, soooooooooooooooo that eBay guy, what a pond scum.
Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy lol, and yes it makes me sick that people do this crap.
Post 88 IP   flag post
597875 88 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?