Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

GEORGE PEREZ SIGNING at BEDROCK CITY5164

Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
BIG NEWS!!

Genuine COA will attend the Bedrock City Comics GEORGE PEREZ signing and is now accepting MAIL-IN submissions for this signing. This will be the perfect compliment to the signers available at the NORTH TEXAS COMIC BOOK SHOW.

Place MAIL-IN or BOOTH DROP=OFF orders for CBCS signature submission at the link below.
http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS

Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Problem is what is the definitive Perez book to get signed???
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Problem is what is the definitive Perez book to get signed???

@KatKomics we are also taking books for a signing with Starlin who also worked on The Infinity Gauntlet. It's a good opportunity to get double sigs on that book.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector BedrockCity private msg quote post Address this user
Bedrock City will actually be accepting submissions at this event. No other organization is authorized to come into our store and accept submissions. We do not charge any fees other than those charged by CBCS for the actual submission and signature. We hope to see everyone there!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedrockCity
Bedrock City will actually be accepting submissions at this event. No other organization is authorized to come into our store and accept submissions. We do not charge any fees other than those charged by CBCS for the actual submission and signature. We hope to see everyone there!

Post 5 IP   flag post
Soooo...genuineCOA is not authorized for the bedrock signing??
Post 6 IP   flag post
They never contacted us and asked, so no. We will be offering the service at this signing.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Well now
Post 8 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
They never contacted us and asked, so no. We will be offering the service at this signing.

your house, your rules. i dig it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:

Thanks for the clarification!!

Feel sorry for people who go directly to the GenuineCOA site!!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
So when is the event and sincr there are several locations where do we send book
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
:popcorn:
Post 12 IP   flag post
It is at our Bay Area Blvd location on Saturday, Feb 24th.
Because this is a Hero Initiative event as well, there were some other rules that the other person did not know. One of which is that you must be here to have Mr. Perez sign the book. He will also sign only up to 15 per person..including us. So we would love to have you all at our store for the signing. We will be offering CBCS witnessing and can send the books off for you. We do not charge anything over what CBCS charges, and will in fact ship them out for free. You pay only CBCS fees and return shipping and insurance.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Absolute_Zero private msg quote post Address this user
Darn I live in Texas but like a 10 hour drive from Houston. Man I woukd love to go but might have a friend who might go for me. Thanks for the heada up @BedrockCity
Post 14 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Sometimes this hobby is so complicated. 15 years ago: "wow, I'm bringing xx books to get signed by perez"
Today: "no authorized witnesses in unauthorized locations unless authorized by cbcs hereto unto judge wapner with payment to bailiff of fees only via PayPal unto a authorized handler in an authorized location"

I love my hobby; I love my hobby; I love my hobby
Post 15 IP   flag post
I actually love it when people just bring books to get signed and meet their favorite creators. That's when it is best. We do sub to grading services, but bring on the books to meet him and get signed...no complications there other than the 15 book limit! The only complication was when someone was trying to solicit business to take place in a store that I pay rent on at a signing that I paid for.
Post 16 IP   flag post
To update, we had many customers contacting us across platforms such as this page and the CBCS Facebook groups asking if we would be willing to accept submissions for this signing. We initially called the store location of the signing to inquire about grading and were told that CGC submissions would be accepted on site. There was no mention of CBCS. We posted on social media and this forum about our attendance to reach those that were asking. We also will be making a donation to The Hero Initiative, as we frequently do.
We were subsequently informed by Bedrock City that CBCS submissions would be accepted on site, so we respectfully volunteered that we would remove our social media post regarding this signing, which we have done.
If you can attend the event at Bedrock City, you should do so. It will be a great event and help support a good cause.
Post 17 IP   flag post
596799 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?