Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I got a strange message from a potential buyer who seems confused.

Here is a portion of his message:

"I'm interested in this item, but had a question in regards to the monthly down-payment. I never bought an item through eBay by downpayment before so I wanted to know: First, is there any convenience fee? Second, is it possible to pay more from month to month or is it strictly $29 monthly? Thanks!"

If eBay has a program for time payments it is news to me.

I think the service he wants is Paypal credit unless I am missing something.

I would like to point the buyer in the right direction so he might buy my book.

Thoughts?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty sure he's referring to the PayPal credit program but he mistakenly thinks it's eBay.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Speaking of clueless ebayers, here was my question posed to someon about a comic presented as "prestine" but did not offer pics of the interior:

"What is the condition of the interior? Is it white or off white? Do you have a photo? Thanks."

Their response:

"I bought it new and put it in plastic 40 years ago."

Person has a total of 5 feedback.
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
When you make a purchase on eBay it will have an ad beside the price for PayPal credit payments. That's where they must have gotten confused.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Speaking of clueless ebayers, here was my question posed to someon about a comic presented as "prestine" but did not offer pics of the interior:

"What is the condition of the interior? Is it white or off white? Do you have a photo? Thanks."

Their response:

"I bought it new and put it in plastic 40 years ago."

Person has a total of 5 feedback.

I feel my "Don't buy comics on eBay" policy validated almost every time I read a thread on this forum...
Post 5 IP   flag post
597926 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?