Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
I want mine.

it sucks only 1,000 made
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice to know. I can't remember where I got it. I think I got it at a comic shop, but Jamie Graham did setup at a show here once. It was one of the few Cross Gen comics that I ever bought.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Nice to know. I can't remember where I got it. I think I got it at a comic shop, but Jamie Graham did setup at a show here once. It was one of the few Cross Gen comics that I ever bought.
if i can find one which i doubt i will i was gonna have it signed by Arthur Burghardt the guy who voiced the dragon singe
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector JustABitEvil private msg quote post Address this user
Now I feel really old...
Post 6 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
oh cool me too! i want one
Post 7 IP   flag post
I still remember standing in the darkly lit arcade watching the video game at the local mall.

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user
One of my all time favorite arcade games. I was so infatuated with this game, that one summer while my parents were on a summer vacation I decided to take most of the $$$ they left me to live on while they were away and rent a unit from a company that delt in coin-ops 😁 Truck pulled up one morning, placed in home, friends galore coming by everyday to play hour after hour. Dragons Lair was a insuperable experience for its time πŸ‘πŸ»
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Was the unit gone by the time your folks got home?

That's one teenaged rebellion I don't think your parents could even get mad about:

"He rented an arcade game instead of ordering pizza"!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
This cover is slightly different. Maybe a reprint? No clue. You could make the seller an offer for a Buy It Now if this is the one:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F192394827654
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00slim
Was the unit gone by the time your folks got home?

That's one teenaged rebellion I don't think your parents could even get mad about:

"He rented an arcade game instead of ordering pizza"!

Actually, no πŸ˜‰ However that’s another tale all in of itself πŸ‘πŸ»
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
I still remember standing in the darkly lit arcade watching the video game at the local mall.

I hated that game so much.

Way too hard. WAYY too hard.

And I had the reflexes of a two-toed tree sloth.

:cry:
Post 13 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51

Actually, I didn't like playing the game. I liked watching people play it. When it came out, there was nothing like it. When I started playing Arcade video games, your character/ship/piece was small and you were trying to hit/click/engage with other small opponents. At some point, video games shifted and your character became large and filled up the screen. You had to avoid small things that would kill you or end your game. I preferred oddball games like Pulsar, Space Duel, or Sinistar. I even liked Dig Dug.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51

Actually, I didn't like playing the game. I liked watching people play it. When it came out, there was nothing like it. When I started playing Arcade video games, your character/ship/piece was small and you were trying to hit/click/engage with other small opponents. At some point, video games shifted and your character became large and filled up the screen. You had to avoid small things that would kill you or end your game. I preferred oddball games like Pulsar, Space Duel, or Sinistar. I even liked Dig Dug.
I loved Dig Dug
Post 15 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51

I used to love that game no matter how many times it kicked my ass.
Post 16 IP   flag post
600634 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?