Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Venom Inc Omega - Dell'Otto Exclusive5007

Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
For all of you Dell'Otto fans... This was announced a few days ago and is already available for pre-order, but I saw it's still available, so I figured I'd bring it up, since was checking it out this morning.

Unknown Comics has a Dell'Otto exclusive cover to Venom Inc Omega, which will be the final issue to the Venom Inc storyline...

https://unknowncomicbooks.com/collections/venom-inc

Normal variant - $14.99
Virgin only comes in the bundle with the regular variant - $54.99
Graded bundles are on there, too... Up from there.

Dell'Otto cover

Dell'Otto virgin cover

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Orangestang private msg quote post Address this user
I got a few sets for myself. Dell’Otto is a monster, his art just wants to jump off the cover.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangestang
I got a few sets for myself. Dell’Otto is a monster, his art just wants to jump off the cover.

One of my first slabs was a Dell'Otto... Got this done back in late 2008 or early 2009. Can't remember which.

Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
he's an extremely talented artist, no doubt. but these venom covers are all more of the same, no?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
WHAT HE SAID.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I can't argue with that... Awesome, but not OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE BEST COVER HE'S EVER DONE!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector comicsforme private msg quote post Address this user
I cant wait for Dark Nights:Metal #5 Bloody Convention Cover.That's going to be awesome.From Bulletproof Comics.
Post 7 IP   flag post
This one? Uhhhhhh yeah....

Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
This one? Uhhhhhh yeah....

Says "not actual art" for the convention edition. This is the regular dell Otto cover.
Post 9 IP   flag post
they could be similar but his art is always fresh and commands attention.

I feel the same way about Alex Ross and his Spider-man, he’s done it so much but each time a new cover comes out it’s amazing to look at.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Sick...I love it😍.I think i will buy 2 covers and try to get them signed along with the few other covers i have.I have one signed by Dell'Otto on its way back .Cant wait.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme
I cant wait for Dark Nights:Metal #5 Bloody Convention Cover.That's going to be awesome.From Bulletproof Comics.

Just realized bulletproof is charging half what comic exposure is for the regular version...gotta cancel my order through comic exposure...
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Quote:
Originally Posted by comicsforme

Just realized bulletproof is charging half what comic exposure is for the regular version...gotta cancel my order through comic exposure...

Comic Exposure overcharges for a LOT of things! Geez.... If you see anything on their site, look for the original source of the book unless it explicitly says it's their exclusive.
Post 13 IP   flag post
For the record, Bulletproof is the store that commissioned these variants. The others stores that over charge are buying from Bulletproof.

Dell’Otto Metals are Bulletproof exclusives.
Post 14 IP   flag post
The Comic Mint has been pretty good to me.Any problems and they fix it.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Bulletproof does give very good grade on their comics.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@comicsforme not saying comic mint isn’t good. Just saying it’s always better to buy comics directly from the store that owns the variant. Less touches usually mean higher grades
Post 17 IP   flag post
All came from The Comic Mint in one shot and got lucky.
Post 18 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangestang
I feel the same way about Alex Ross and his Spider-man, he’s done it so much but each time a new cover comes out it’s amazing to look at.

I agree. At this point it's so natural to him he can do it in his sleep without reference photos like he used to.
Post 19 IP   flag post
598060 19 19
This topic is archived. Start new topic?