Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Barbarella - what one to actually Read???4976

Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Ok...so I almost never buy variants (maybe some time in the 90's when I was 20 something??)
I have almost all the covers to the Barbarella #1 - just picked up from my LCS, pretty sure I'm only missing the Jusko virgin cover.

My problem now is what one to actually read - any suggestions?? - maybe I'll pick up a double of one cover?

Not too bummed if I don't get the Jusko cover...have I mentioned my affinity for 1940's-50's-60's space ladies?
Love those fishbowl helmets!

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Oh that's nice.

Reminds me of one of my favorite games: "Deadly Tower of Monsters"
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
@KatKomics Looks like Midtown still has the Virgin Jusko in stock.

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Barbarella+%231+Cover+P+Inc_1685501
Post 3 IP   flag post
@KatKomics I had to get his one, since Mike Carey was writing it... I was honestly surprised to see the risque cover options! Guess this is Dynamite we're talking about, though.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@KatKomics Oh shoot.... You do know about the Jetpack Comics covers by Jim Balent, too, right?

https://www.jetpackcomics.com/comic-books/jetpack-exclusives
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Wow coves M, N and O I paid $3.99 each for!!!

I missed P, R and K -no way I'm paying $40 for a variant when I have all the others and already have a sweet Jusko sketch!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatKomics
Wow coves M, N and O I paid $3.99 each for!!!

I missed P, R and K -no way I'm paying $40 for a variant when I have all the others and already have a sweet Jusko sketch!!

I wouldn't either!
Post 7 IP   flag post
601333 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?