Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies Television

Set your DVR Happy! Starts Tonight (10PM SYF4970

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Set your DVR Happy! Starts Tonight (10PM SYFY)

If you haven't read the comic written by Grant Morrison it is really, really dark. This one could be very good.

Link for Trailer

clickable text

Link for SYFY Show Website

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Dang it! I won't have my cable on until Sunday.
(Don't worry I pay my bills haha but I just moved and Comcast can't get here until then)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I’m very stoked for this; I really liked the comic.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the heads up. I'll give a try, but not live. It conflicts with Mr. Robot, which in my opinion, is the best TV drama that is currently airing in season.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar
Thanks for the heads up. I'll give a try, but not live. It conflicts with Mr. Robot, which in my opinion, is the best TV drama that is currently airing in season.

Really? I liked the 1st season of Robot, but 2nd was whack.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
Quote:

Yes, absolutely. You are correct on both your statements. Season 1 was great & season 2 was not good. But Season 3 comes back and it's almost as good as season 1. Episode 5 of Season 3 is a must watch for the cinematography alone.

I get that this show is not for everyone. But it really is one of the best shows on TV.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

That is what the DVR is for.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, absolutely. You are correct on both your statements. Season 1 was great & season 2 was not good. But Season 3 comes back and it's almost as good as season 1. Episode 5 of Season 3 is a must watch for the cinematography alone.

I get that this show is not for everyone. But it really is one of the best shows on TV.

Glad to hear on season 3... I was struggling a bit on Season 2, so I'll have to binge through it to get to Season 3.

As for Happy, I'll have to check it out! I never read the comic... I can't recall if I picked up the first issue of the comic. Knowing me, it's probably sitting in a box someplace, ha ha.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:

That is what the DVR is for.

I'm in a temporary housing situation right now, so unfortunately don't have a DVR like I normally would.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Glad to hear on season 3... I was struggling a bit on Season 2, so I'll have to binge through it to get to Season 3.

As for Happy, I'll have to check it out! I never read the comic... I can't recall if I picked up the first issue of the comic. Knowing me, it's probably sitting in a box someplace, ha ha.

I would almost say you could skip all of season 2, but not quite.
Post 10 IP   flag post
I just watched the pilot. Looks like we are in for a wild ride.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Set your DVR Happy! Starts Tonight (10PM SYFY)

If you haven't read the comic written by Grant Morrison it is really, really dark. This one could be very good.

Link for Trailer

clickable text

Link for SYFY Show Website

clickable text
thanks for the heads up
Post 12 IP   flag post
Thought the 1st episode was pretty good. Wife liked it, too, which is a good sign.
Post 13 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I watched the pilot. I am still undecided. I don't care for Patton Oswalt.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I watched the pilot. I am still undecided. I don't care for Patton Oswalt.

To be fair the character is supposed to be somewhat annoying (at least from our protagonist's perspective).
Post 15 IP   flag post
2nd episode was great! I officially really like this show.
Post 16 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i like it
Post 17 IP   flag post
I’m sure whatever it was you got me was perfect. PhantomEwan private msg quote post Address this user
Loving it, trying to get everyone to check it out. Especially episode 6 😊

Post 18 IP   flag post
597988 18 18
This topic is archived. Start new topic?