Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Figures there are some Star Wars fans here...has anyone seen this? Sound interesting, but no idea how long it takes to assemble one as they give you piece by piece with instructions each month, but with no sense of what your commitment is...they do offer 25 month subscriptions!

clickable text
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Seen the ads on TV. It "seems" like it is a slow process and takes many small payments and shipments to get all of the parts and instructions.

Looks like fun but also looks expensive over the long haul. And how do you return it if it doesn't work as advertised?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
I looked into this a little myself for me and my 10 yr old - very expensive
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
How much is 30 pounds a month for 25 months in U S dollars? Wonder if there are also shipping charges 25 times.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
How much is 30 pounds a month for 25 months in U S dollars? Wonder if there are also shipping charges 25 times.

30 pounds = $40.50

So $1012.50 at the end of 25 months. Not counting shipping which would be each time they shipped to you.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I thought about it because I wanted to put my own spin to a R2 Unit and add a flux capacitor to one.

I'll pass.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
The website says free delivery
Post 8 IP   flag post
601362 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?