Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

The Bog Blog - Swamp Creatures thread4876

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 IP   flag post

Post 53 IP   flag post

Post 54 IP   flag post

Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
@TellEmSteveDave
Sounds like we have a mutual appreciation for the supernatural characters. I have been doing something similar at the cons I go to. I try and find something Swamp Thing or Moon Knight related at every show. This is a commission I had done by a young artist by the name of Tiffany Le. I asked for a feminine Swamp Thing “Mother Earth”-like. Very pleased with the results.

Yeah when I got back into reading books the spandex crew wasn't really doing it for me anymore.
Love this sketch btw. Do you think you will ever have it colored? I've been on the fence with some of my sketches. Haven't found the right person yet.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
@TellEmSteveDave Thanks man!I love it too. I asked the artist if she felt like it could use some color but she declined. What I will probably do is print it out on a bristol board and look for a colorist.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Several issues of Brazilian Swamp Thing volume 1.

Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector TellEmSteveDave private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
@TellEmSteveDave Thanks man!I love it too. I asked the artist if she felt like it could use some color but she declined. What I will probably do is print it out on a bristol board and look for a colorist.

Never thought of that. Good idea. Will definitely check into it.
Post 59 IP   flag post
Just got this back! Super stoked all the signatures came out verified.

Post 60 IP   flag post
598060 60 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?