Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

THREE DAY AUCTIONS COMING SOON LOTS OF VENOM4860

Collector AdamBomb private msg quote post Address this user
Just a heads up! We've got a lot Venom Slabs 9.8 SS and such that will be auctioned this week. There was a lot of great wins on the last one. So stay tuned!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Tdog13 private msg quote post Address this user
@AdamBomb, where will you be posting the slabs? Here in the forum, ebay, somewhere else?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks for asking Tdog, they'll be listed on ebay. We'll provide links. We'll list in succession, maybe two or three at a time...we'll see. Either way bidding will start tomorrow afternoon! Not sure we'll be shipping to England though.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Tdog13 private msg quote post Address this user
@AdamBomb, Thanks for replying. I'm not sure why and I'm not sure how to change it, but I was given a Union Jack flag and I live in the U.S. (Hawaii to be exact). Go figure?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBomb
Thanks for asking Tdog, they'll be listed on ebay. We'll provide links. We'll list in succession, maybe two or three at a time...we'll see. Either way bidding will start tomorrow afternoon! Not sure we'll be shipping to England though.

Long as you require shipping via USPS Priority International with all shipping & insurance paid by the buyer, you are fully covered & your auctions will almost certainly close at higher prices.

Limiting the bidding pool to US buyers puts an unnecessary price cap on auctions and BIN listings.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Appreciate the suggestion, but at this time we are only shipping to the 48 contiguous, Alaska and Hawaii. Thanks!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
Lots of Venom? You have my attention. Still looking for an Italian (silver foil) Lethal Protector #1, Black "error" cover, and would love to find the legendary White "error" cover...any of that sort of goodness in your for-sale inventory?
Post 7 IP   flag post
600882 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?