Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Anyone for Coffee......Art?4853

Collector rtdcomics private msg quote post Address this user
Off the back of recent successes we have this week launched an exclusive coffee-art auction from Spanish artist, Juapi. Featuring 65 unique pieces specially produced for our Catawiki themed auction.

Please check out this great artist's work via the link below. I've added a few of my personal favourites!

https://auction.catawiki.com/auction/id/116267

Post 1 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Is the Decaf art cheaper?
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
the spock one is tight, yo
Post 4 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke that's one of the artist's favourite ones, and easy to see why.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector kelledon private msg quote post Address this user
Got an Iron Man one? And how much you selling them for?
Post 6 IP   flag post
@kelledon there is an Iron Man piece, yes. Please see the link in the first post which will take you right to the auction page. The auction runs until Saturday
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector kelledon private msg quote post Address this user
Ok the iron Man is meh, I get it to collect all 8 for the spelling but as a solo pic it's meh. And the spawn isn't accurate to the costume at all. As an owner of every spawn comic written that's huge no no.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@kelledon I think the artwork on the Iron Man is pretty good myself. A lot of art galleries across our marketplace are looking at the lettered pieces for display along with our high end private art buyers who are in a position to snap up all of the set.

The thing you have to remember with artwork is it is always down to an artists interpretation of a character or image. Its often how they feel it should be or look, we'd only have a few global artists if everyone followed the exact same rule/design as we wouldn't need diversity. Artwork also comes down to individual tastes so I completely understand if its not for you but for every person that doesn't like it there will be another who loves it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user
I like my Coffee...but without it being splashed all over my art
Post 10 IP   flag post
600902 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?