Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Comic Connect users come on in.4851

Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
I buy from comicconnect all the time. But I avoid the raws. Like your experience, they over grade them in the description. Buying slabs has been smooth for me.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector shiftins6 private msg quote post Address this user
Well the comic is on its way back and i've spent hours looking thru comic connect and learned something very important. Read the description in the title very carefully if bidding on a raw book. I see many books noted value stamp clipped or missing and the book still getting a VF grade. Maybe I will start bidding on slabs.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Homer private msg quote post Address this user
@shiftins6 thanks for the heads up, missing a stamp is a serious defect.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Typical book for sale. Ad says stain b/c but there is no scan of the back. It burns me that tthe flaw that probably most defines the grade is not shown. Who would actually bid on this?

Post 29 IP   flag post
Just to finish off this thread... my money has been refunded without any problems. And now what to do with all this extra cash.
Post 30 IP   flag post

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftins6
Just to finish off this thread... my money has been refunded without any problems. And now what to do with all this extra cash.

I would be happy to give you my PayPal address to take care of that for you!
Post 31 IP   flag post
596791 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?