Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector det_tobor private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by det_tobor
sigh. J L made $96 mil for the weekend.
As of Dec 4, & 3 wks, J L has made $197,407,025 as per MOJO. ALSO, per MOJO, Thor:R. did $291,633,535 by its 5th week. And by its 13th wk, IT has made $327,346,413.

World wide, we have: Spidy's Homecoming @ $880.2, Wo Wo @ $821.8, Thor:R. @ $816.6, IT @ $694.1 all followed by JL @ $569.2.
All this and B vs S made $873.3 in 2016.

Swallow your egos Marvel & DC. Do a movie version of Superman meets Spiderman and then see ticket sales.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Movie was better than Batman vs Superman but that isn't saying much. Pretty disappointing if you ask me.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Artu private msg quote post Address this user
I saw Thor: Ragnarok and I must say that its way better then Justice League in my opinion.
If the third installment of Thor can out-perform the flagship team of DC you know there is a problem and hopefully Snyder is kept away from any DC movies going fwd.
Post 53 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
It wasn't a train wreck (reference suicide squad), but it was darn awful. They need to do a lot better than that and can (see WW). For a movie to be "fun", I have to get through it without saying "that was stupid" 20 times during the movie
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector det_tobor private msg quote post Address this user
as of Dec 18, 2017, JL, domestically has made $220,116,917.

My question: if there are millions of people who ENJOY the tv versions of the DC characters, like Flash & Supergirl, should DC try doing a movie version of those personalities? The actual actors need to do their series, but CSI Barry as Flash would make more sense than this non working (?) version. Aquaman seemed like he stepped out of a WWE storyline. As far as the Bat goes, if the costume is almost all black how is anyone going to see the Bat symbol on his chest? Why have it on there at all?
Post 55 IP   flag post

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I can't imagine being Batman and faking some rough angry voice anytime I said anything. Warner Bros. movies are horrible.
Post 56 IP   flag post
600703 56 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?