Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

SIG OP W/ BRIAN BOLLARD & JOHN ROMITA JR4808

Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
**FLASH ANNOUNCEMENT!! ACT FAST!!**

Genuine COA is happy to announce a MAIL-IN signature opportunity with BRIAN BOLLARD and JOHN ROMITA JR. This is a chance to have your comics signed by either of these creators and then graded by CBCS Comics for an AUTHENTIC SIGNATURE YELLOW LABEL Hurry and place your orders at the link below, because BOOKS DUE BY NOVEMBER 21.
http://tiny.cc/GCOA-CBCS

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector LeeK private msg quote post Address this user
Bolland?
Post 2 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Who is this Bollard fellow??
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector NoahSult private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty bad when you can’t get one of the guys names right whose signature you are trying to sell lol.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user
can Someone explain the pricing? For instance, if I want one book signed by Romita, witnessed, and slabbed. What would that cost? Thanks.
Post 5 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore
can Someone explain the pricing? For instance, if I want one book signed by Romita, witnessed, and slabbed. What would that cost? Thanks.

Contact them through Facebook. They are quick to response. Chris is a pretty darn nice guy. Went through them before with no issues. They have been doing authentication for as long as I was like" Why the hell do I want this to be authenticated and slabbed?"
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry about the typo folks. Have to watch that copy and paste. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, the signings are with BRIAN BOLLAND and JOHN ROMITA JR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexigore

@Hexigore , at the link in the post, Step 01 represents pricing for CBCS grading and any desired cleaning and pressing. Of course pricing depends on book tier and other options. Be sure to check the "Signature" box and click "Add a Witnessed Signature" for each autograph to be on the book.
Once complete, move on to Step 02 to add the autograph cost. Add a Step 02 for each autograph to be placed on the book.
Shipping will be calculated at checkout and you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for shipping your order.

Contact us on Facebook or at info@genuinecoa.com for any questions.

@JustThatGuy , thanks for the kind words.
Post 7 IP   flag post
596798 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?