Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop CultureSignaturesToys

Another Rick & Morty Thread4712

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
I think the first appearance should still be ram #1 the booklet is for dimension c-137 the comic books are c-132
Post 76 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I hate the Good Morty booklet lol
Post 77 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 78 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
I think the first appearance should still be ram #1 the booklet is for dimension c-137 the comic books are c-132

i dont think it matters what dimension there in, the fact is, these min comics came out before R&M 1, make them the first appearance in a comic.

that would be like saying spawn 9 first appearances of Angela is not here first appearance cause now marvel owns her. but fact is that it is her first appearances in a comic.

Later the subject of a legal battle between McFarlane and Gaiman over the rights to the character, which Gaiman won. Gaiman later sold the rights to the character to Marvel Comics; she was integrated into the Marvel Universe in the 2013 story "Age of Ultron", and her character was expanded upon in the 2014 storyline "Original Sin", where she was established to be the lost sister of Thor.
Post 79 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Both the comic grading companies refusing to grade them was the biggest let-down ending of a story ever lol.
Post 80 IP   flag post

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Quote:

Both the comic grading companies refusing to grade them was the biggest let-down ending of a story ever lol.

But that's good news for the comic book collecting world, tho. Do you not see this, brah?
Post 81 IP   flag post

Post 82 IP   flag post
Really tho no, I don’t see it lol

ELABORATE.
Post 83 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
So what's new in the world of R&M? I only get my news from here
Post 84 IP   flag post
Waiting on season 4 brah
Post 85 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Really tho no, I don’t see it lol

ELABORATE.

Reported. For being rude to me by saying elaborate. Such a short handed one word phrase. Hmmph!
Post 86 IP   flag post
Microsoft had to get on the Good Morty bandwagon. This came in my arc mouse box.

The real question is, is there a single staple version?! And WILL CBCS GRADE IT??

Post 87 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
I think I'm going to try and watch some more of the show during my week off from work over the holidays. My library must have it.
Post 88 IP   flag post
wtf is an arc mouse
Post 89 IP   flag post

From the 1065 Collection by Cartoon Network/Adult Swim:
1 of 3 Los Angeles city bus shelter posters promoting season 3 of Rick and Morty offered by Adult Swim over the summer of 2017. I had a 1 in 3 chance to get either Rick, Summer, or Morty. I got RIIIIIIIIIIIburrrrpICCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!! Sold out in seconds.
Post 90 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Our older son is 13 today. My wife made this cake for him.
Post 91 IP   flag post
But is Rick and Morty safe for a 13 yr old to watch?
Post 92 IP   flag post
At 13 they have seen worse I guess. @VaComicsGuy tell the wifey

Post 93 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
I wouldnt let most 13 yr olds watch it but he isnt the usual 13 yr old. He's VERY advanced for his age.
Post 94 IP   flag post

Meeseeks you all a Merry Christmas
Post 95 IP   flag post
Just a few RAM items from Xmas...

And best of all new boxes..
Post 96 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Cant beat good box on Christmas 🍻
Post 97 IP   flag post

Post 98 IP   flag post
If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
16-26D660B-011
Post 99 IP   flag post
zoom in on the text brah
Post 100 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
😂 lol nice try.
Post 101 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke That is just evil...I love it.

Incidentally, and this is purely hypothetical and/or for the sole purpose of stoking the flames...out of curiosity, would PGX slab The Good Morty?
Post 102 IP   flag post
ha they might
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
ha they might

To be fair, PGX would probably slab an airline flight-safety card.

Still, if I hadn't been reading & learning from you guys in the forums, I might have gotten suckered. Not this bad; this guy is going from "jerk" to darker territory, but someone who doesn't know any better (like a well-intentioned but clueless parent buying a gift for a kid) might fall for it:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-GOOD-MORTY-COMIC-2014-GENUINE-GUARANTEED-TO-PASS-CGC-GRADING/192340731197?hash=item2cc866a53d:g:pvMAAOSwyXNZ654f
Post 104 IP   flag post

Post 105 IP   flag post
597924 323 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?