Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop CultureSignaturesToys

Another Rick & Morty Thread4712

COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
I have some rickmobile merch for sale if anyone is interested pm me as of now everything is available

Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
I keep forgetting to check the local library to see if they have the seasons for checkout...
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector pjray55 private msg quote post Address this user
CGC will not be grading Good Morty either
Post 53 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Source?
Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector pjray55 private msg quote post Address this user
Just received an email from Bree regarding my sub, I would have posted over there but this is where most of the talk regarding this book has come about so I wanted to pass it along. They will slab the book under the celebrity signature series sketch service when signed and witnessed but that doesn’t grade or authenticate the book, only the signature
Post 55 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Well I can't say our investigation was for nothing. I did not wish this book to be graded. It would cause an upset in the comic book's intrinsic value and the extrapolation of comic book values that have been increasing exponentially.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Not to sound like a smug a-hole (which means I'm gonna say something that makes me sound like a smug a-hole😁) but I said the good morty was bs from the start. See, I just came off like a total a-hole. The real question is will RaM #1 be labeled as the 1st app of RaM?
Post 57 IP   flag post

2017 Oni Press RICK & MORTY #32 Frankie’s Comics Exclusive FLESH CURTAINS VARIANT! Limited to 666 copies, presale only! Now SOLD OUT
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
I say it sell for $550? what do you guys think. with 6 days to go

clickable text

SHHHHHHH, don't talk about it, there watching you. lol

Post 59 IP   flag post
That does not look like Dan's signature.
Post 60 IP   flag post

It's a fake imo. I've never seen the signatures upside down. Justin signed on top Dan at the bottom. Also Dans sig looks horrible.
Post 61 IP   flag post
why is everything fake, just because signatures dont look like they should to you? you trying signing 250 copy's and see if they all look the same. OMG
and he did say he won it in a prize.
2014 as a prize for winning the Rick and Morty exploit the fans art contest by Justin Rolland and the R&M crew.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Could be real. Just I wouldn't trust that one with all the fakes. Just vsp it to find out.. oh nvm.
Post 63 IP   flag post
all fake or real aside, just asking everyone what they think this will sell for, am still at $550 when its done. what do you guys think. with 5 days to go.
clickable text
Post 64 IP   flag post
Might sell at $350-$400. I've gotten a number of signatures from both Dan and Justin - I'm still wary that's not real signatures. However, it is incredibly hard to fake a stamp, and those stamps look real.
Post 65 IP   flag post
I'd say it's safe to assume it will reach at least 450
Post 66 IP   flag post
Collector 1243782365 private msg quote post Address this user
Its possible its real. You have to remember they signed a bunch in one sitting so its possible that was signed at the end of the signing. Who knows for sure? Only way to know is to contact Justin or Dan.
Post 67 IP   flag post
well its up to $405 with 3 days to go, how high will it go.
clickable text
Post 68 IP   flag post
waaaaaaaaaay too much imo
Post 69 IP   flag post
$520 o didn't think it would go this high, it might go the $550 I said, lol with 6 hour to go.clickable text
Post 70 IP   flag post
Collector IntoAnother private msg quote post Address this user
The highest bidder with the “private” feedback isn’t exactly welcoming. I’m always a bit skeptical when I see those type of bids.

It may be headed to go for quite a bit more than the predicted $550.
Post 71 IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Looking at GoCollect and mycomicbookshop, the Cover A #1 is trending up in value while the variants are settling in value downward.
Post 72 IP   flag post
Well won't be long now, with 40 mins to go, am still at $550
Post 73 IP   flag post
Well it sold for $621, that a lot more than what I said, so singed books looks like they will sell well.
Post 74 IP   flag post
Collector IntoAnother private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats to whoever won it. 👍

I figured it would go in the $750+ range knowing the rarity. Who knows how many of the 250 will ever come up for auction.
Post 75 IP   flag post
I think the first appearance should still be ram #1 the booklet is for dimension c-137 the comic books are c-132
Post 76 IP   flag post
I hate the Good Morty booklet lol
Post 77 IP   flag post

Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
I think the first appearance should still be ram #1 the booklet is for dimension c-137 the comic books are c-132

i dont think it matters what dimension there in, the fact is, these min comics came out before R&M 1, make them the first appearance in a comic.

that would be like saying spawn 9 first appearances of Angela is not here first appearance cause now marvel owns her. but fact is that it is her first appearances in a comic.

Later the subject of a legal battle between McFarlane and Gaiman over the rights to the character, which Gaiman won. Gaiman later sold the rights to the character to Marvel Comics; she was integrated into the Marvel Universe in the 2013 story "Age of Ultron", and her character was expanded upon in the 2014 storyline "Original Sin", where she was established to be the lost sister of Thor.
Post 79 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I hate the Good Morty booklet lol

Both the comic grading companies refusing to grade them was the biggest let-down ending of a story ever lol.
Post 80 IP   flag post
601280 323 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?