Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Saddle River Comics - New eBay ID & Link4707

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Corey, don't you ever sleep?
Post 51 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Corey, don't you ever sleep?
Not as much as I should.
Post 52 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
It would seem that a happy buyer chose my eBay store over the Superbowl Half Time Show. This book goes out tomorrow:

Post 53 IP   flag post
Had two of these but now I am all out.

Post 54 IP   flag post
I noticed that this book had gone missing when I was doing some record keeping. It is now listed for sale by Comic Connect:

Link

Showcase 10

Post 55 IP   flag post

Sold this book to a forum member. Completed the sale a t a comic show yesterday

Post 56 IP   flag post
We have another winner

Post 57 IP   flag post
There was a recent thread about variants. Today I sold a signed copy of one of my favorite variant covers from Adam Hughes. Really cool book.

Post 58 IP   flag post
Despite another great book going out the door there is still a wealth of quality and quantity available.

Post 59 IP   flag post
I haven't put the alert up on eBay yet but wanted to give you guys a heads up. I am leaving for Costa Rica on vacation Monday morning (Feb 26) and returning the following week on Tuesday (Mar 6). Any books purchased from me here or in my store while I am away will be shipped out on Wednesday March 7th.

Post 60 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
I haven't put the alert up on eBay yet but wanted to give you guys a heads up. I am leaving for Costa Rica on vacation Monday morning (Feb 26) and returning the following week on Tuesday (Mar 6). Any books purchased from me here or in my store while I am away will be shipped out on Wednesday March 7th.

Vacation alert has been started in my eBay store.

The store remains open for business but my next shipment will not be until Wednesday, March 7th.
Post 61 IP   flag post
I added a bunch of listings to my store today (mostly McFarlane Spider-Man books). This wasn't the most valuable book by a long-shot but it is very rewarding when you can offer a cool piece of history for sale in your store.

Now available - Creepy #1 circa 1964 from Warren Publishing including the last full length comic strip by the legendary Frank Frazetta

Post 62 IP   flag post
Busy week in the store during my vacation.

These two books are going out to a new customer and board member

These books are going out to other ebay customers on Wednesday

Post 63 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos Much obliged sir!
Post 64 IP   flag post
I would like to thank BabaLament for his purchase and let other seller's know that payment was quick and everything went smoothly with this transaction.

I am at the airport now waiting for my flight home and will have your books at the post office tomorrow.

Vacation alert is off.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Just came back from the post office after. dropped off everything a day early before the big storm tomorrow. While I was gone a happy buyer scooped up this gem.

Post 66 IP   flag post
Books going out to two more happy buyers tomorrow:

Post 67 IP   flag post
We have another winner:

Post 68 IP   flag post
Looks like I have a second book on the way to the post office today. A happy buyer picked up this gem only a couple days after I put up the listing.

Post 69 IP   flag post
The hits keep coming. We have another winner:

Post 70 IP   flag post
Winner winner, chicken dinner.

Post 71 IP   flag post
Sent these out earlier today:

I also sent this one out a couple days ago:

Post 72 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
bahahahahaha. i just saw the saddle river comics and i was like "saddle saddle saddle. where the hell did i see that name on ebay before." then i realized i just got a book from you 2 days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Looks like I have a second book on the way to the post office today. A happy buyer picked up this gem only a couple days after I put up the listing.

this one
Post 73 IP   flag post
Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
@drchaos Morning sir. Checking out your eBay store for more goodies & came across a discrepancy. You've got ASM #560 listed as CBCS 9.8 (7010338-AA-018), which checks out w/ CBCS, but your photo is of a 9.2 copy of ASM# 410 (16-D9D0A6E-018). Your listing info says, "Book pictured is the actual book that you will be getting."

You've got a full shop, and we've all had photo upload "oops" before. Don't know if you've heard this already or not; just trying to be neighborly & help out.

Besides, I'd like to know what you want for the ASM #410.
Post 74 IP   flag post
@BabaLament Thanks for pointing out the error.

I used the ASM 410 listing as a template for the ASM 560 listing and forgot to change the images. Now I have corrected the listing to include the front and back cover of the correct book.

Both books are listed (correctly) on ebay with the following asking prices:

ASM 410 CGC 9.2 $52.00
ASM 560 CGC 9.8 $74.00

Please keep in mind that board members get a 5% discount if the buy direct through ebay (instead of paypal) and get an additional 3% discount if the meet me in person and pay cash.
Post 75 IP   flag post
@JustThatGuy Thanks for your purchase.

Next time, send me a PM and I can give you discounts if we complete the sale outside of ebay.
Post 76 IP   flag post
This book is going out to a happy buyer tomorrow:

Post 77 IP   flag post
I have been adding a bunch of listings to the store. After doing my homework on one of the books I learned that it is the single highest graded copy of the book with this variant cover.

The only copy on the CGC census is a 9.2 but my CBCS copy is a 9.4.

CBCS 9.4 White Pages BAM! (Books-A-Million) & 2nd & Charles Exclusive Cover by Adam Hughes - Single Highest Graded!

It is now available for sale in my eBay store!

I also put up another variant cover with zero copies on the CGC census recently:

CGC 9.8 White Pages - Death of Peter Parker - Zapp! Comics Store Variant Cover by Luke Ross

Post 78 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 79 IP   flag post
Another winner

Busy day today.

Sold two books
Listed about 35 books on ebay
Received about 99 books back from CBCS
Won 1 or 2 books in an auction (fingers crossed on the second book)
Post 80 IP   flag post
597890 738 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?