Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Hi,

Could anyone with experience sending in reholders @ CBCS clarify this for me please? I have 4 books I sent in as part of an order for reholder. Those 4 books now show as "Grading". Is it normal for a reholder to show status of "Grading"?

I usually wouldn't ask but couple weeks ago another user posted on Facebook that he sent a book to get reholder service and they sent it back to him regraded at a lower grade. So yikes!

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Kaleljll private msg quote post Address this user
I have one in for a reholder and it is still in grading. I really don't think they regrade them though. If you click on the little eye next to the book it will show the grade. Mine stayed the same.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Of they are regrading, you're at least getting a good deal on the price! 😆
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@KingNampa I don't have experience with reholders, per se, but I have had to send back many books because of an issue on the label, which I'd imagine is similar to their reholder process.

The book did hit the grading stage but passed through quickly. Within three days after getting the "has entered grading" status update, I received the "Completed" update and the "shipped" update.
Post 5 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Grading status is normal for re-holders. I panicked when I first saw that on mine, but they came in fine and I have a second batch sitting in "grading" now as well

That said, if your holder is beat to shit, you might just get re-graded 😬
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
I've gotten a lot reholdered for incorrect info on the label (which were done free by CBCS). Just talk to billing and customer service to make sure you are getting charged the right amount for the right service. Because these invoices we are sent are showing the wrong info 90% of the time.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@Kaleljll @Drogio @dielinfinite @shrewbeer @Jeremy_K Thanks for the advice.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Kaleljll private msg quote post Address this user
Not a problem @kingnampa
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Squack private msg quote post Address this user
The status of "Grading" includes printing the label, heat seal and encapsulation, which are all apart of the reholder process. Showing grading simply means they are in one of those parts of the process, but the detail is not know to the dashboard.
Post 10 IP   flag post
598059 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?